2nd XI
McGinty
Long Golding Brown Seddon
Gorrin Bate
Jones Henry Goodrham
Joseph

Injured: Wildschut, Baldock
To Leave On Loan: Smyth, Stevens, O’Donkor, Spasov​
If we play Brannagan in a deep role when we have Mcguane and Gorrin we are seriously wasting his talent. He looked so good pushing up the field against Swansea, id go as far as to say he changed the game when he come on.

Seems like a promising signing, I'm pleased we've got some proper cover/competition for Taylor. If we're still on for another forward and Baldock returns in September as planned we'll more depth up front than we've had for a good number of seasons.

Some full backs and a bit of muscle/athleticism in midfield and our whole squad will be looking very good indeed.

There are just two rules on interaction with the ITK club:

1. Don't ask them to confirm specific names.
2. Don't make direct eye contact with them.

Please try and adhere to these.
Isn’t it a bit like teenage discos? Feign disinterest and don’t look their way at all

Wasn’t the player KR meant.
The club knew over the weekend Joseph was joining us.

Correct. Joseph was sat in the SSU watching the Cambridge game, he was never going to feature against his parent club so was no need to announce him or rush the medical.

Now on to the other Striker and right/ left back before the window shuts.

We don't need or have to fill the squad cap. With Bate and Joseph likely to feature regularly, I'd be surprised if we signed enough to fill it.

There's a suggestion that a 3rd overage goalkeeper does count, but I can't find anything to confirm this. And would expect one to go out on loan before the window is closed anyway.

I previously posted up the rules as written on the FL website. No keeper has to be registered regardless of how many you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom