Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. I'm moving to Beverley Hills and will flying back in my new private jet for each game.
I'll drop the keys off before the rovers game. Enjoy the single bedroom/kitchen/living room. And I hope you don't have a car either, no parking. And it's in Didcot.
But thanks for getting the deal done quickly, good business, you're right it was easy...
In this analogy though, for the last seven months I would've had my dedicated team of estate agents identify properties in the area/s of the company's portfolio that is weak. Using industry leading research techniques & tools, a property like yours's should've been eradicated and only the top percentiles of properties arrive in the dossier on my desk.

Ideally I would have a director of properties that would help with the burden of building the portfolio to give me more time to focus on other equally as important areas of the business.

I think TG has done enough to warrant not going back to non-league.

Unless more wide recruits arrive, he definitely merits being in the squad.
If we get more in, then he probably needs to be sent to L2 in order to aid his development.

From what I have seen, both TG and JG are quite a bit ahead of O'Donkor.
Hes got so much more he can offer if developed properly. He's played a couple of games, but league one is different. The quality of football, the physicality etc.
Thats what a loan would prepare him for, playing week in and week out.

In this analogy though, for the last seven months I would've had my dedicated team of estate agents identify properties in the area/s of the company's portfolio that is weak. Using industry leading research techniques & tools, a property like yours's should've been eradicated and only the top percentiles of properties arrive in the dossier on my desk.

Ideally I would have a director of properties that would help with the burden of building the portfolio to give me more time to focus on other equally as important areas of the business.

Or you could of just gone on Rightmove and saved yourself all that.

Regarding younger players going out on loan. It’s not and shouldn’t be a one size fits all approach.

Both Goodrham and Golding have benefited from non-league loans, whereas other players such as Callum O’Dowda appear to make make the leap from youth academy to first team football without going out on loan.

The two ’G’s may actually now push on and develop quicker whilst training and playing with better players, and regularly being part of the 1st team match squad.

From what I’ve seen I’d be inclined to keep them in the first team squad, but the club and the players themselves will have a much better idea what’s best for them, rather than some random bloke posting on an Internet forum.

And the deal will only be quick if you pay well over the odds to get it done irrespective of what your final target looks like. Pretty sure we could get Hardie over the line quickly for £10m and £30k/week on wages.

Judging by the glacier like pace with which we’re signing players this summer - about one a week at best - we’re going to run out of time to sign the two forwards, a left back and a right back before the window shuts 😁
Glaciers are moving quicker I can assure you - sadly, because of global warming, in the wrong direction!

Somebody here was suggesting that there was a 'toxic atmosphere' at the club?
This is one of many articles that are either totally made up, or suggest the total opposite?

This is one of many articles that are either totally made up, or suggest the total opposite?

Maybe one of the players/back room staff has a bad flatulence problem and that is what he is on about? Craig Short looks like his wouldn’t smell to good.

It's like any workplace, you always get one negative person in the team. We have KIP on here who could be described as bringing a toxic atmosphere and I'm not on about his gas after eating KFC.

Hes got so much more he can offer if developed properly. He's played a couple of games, but league one is different. The quality of football, the physicality etc.
Thats what a loan would prepare him for, playing week in and week out.

I do agree if we bring another wide man in.

Right now, we can’t be looking at a loan based on the current squad imo.

Obviously things could easily (and quickly hopefully) change before September 1.

Or he's one of the favoured ones. I really have no idea but presenting it as a black or white is unrealistic imo. e.g. what's Smyth or Stevens have to say about things?

Or he's one of the favoured ones. I really have no idea but presenting it as a black or white is unrealistic imo. e.g. what's Smyth or Stevens have to say about things?
At all football clubs players fall in out of favour like jilted lovers, it is the nature of the beast. I am sure there is a degree of unity because that's a cultural neccesity for sucess. It's finding players that understand that the greater good of the entity leads to a greater development of the individual. Not an easy trait to find with not only players but agents owners oh and supporters to pacify.
I find really interesting that people who find it difficult to manage there way out of a paper bag think that running a football club is just something everybody has been taught to do from birth.

Ellis Harrison has left Fleetwood for Port Vale. Appears to be a makeweight for Cole Stockton to go to Fleetwood. Surprised that we weren't in for Harrison as I know there has been interest there in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom