Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a name tonight that got me very excited, would be a coup if we could pull it off. Interest from clubs much higher up.
George Hirst? i thought he was outstanding in league one last season. Probably out of our league though?

Wrong side of 30 and hasn’t done a great deal for the last couple of years. No doubt he’s a good player, but I would hope that we’re looking for a long term replacement for Taylor and not someone that’s also 32 year of age..
We signed Baldock who is older and if he was fit I don't think we would be looking for another permanent, just a loanee. It was only a suggestion anyway!! He done ok at Birmingham on loan second half of last season. 5 in14.

If we bring in two strikers doesn't that suggest Baldock might be out for a while?

Personally would have kept Stevens over Eastwood.

Don’t get this. We would be mad to send the more dependable of the two out on loan. Stevens needs games to prove that he is still the player from when he first burst onto the scene and we can’t give him that

Total guess based on the fact he played under KR at Charlton but could be Josh Magennis? Big striker would be something different to what we have already.

I saw in the Swindon advertiser that McKirdy, at Swindon, had a blue streak put into his new blonde (yellowish) hair style today ….. surely not …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom