Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I don't want to be that guy, but we've obviously flexed our wage budget to keep Brannagan here. What are the chances that Robbo has a queue of agents outside his door to renegotiate terms for the likes of Taylor, Henry etc?
Hopefully not. But we may have to make do with a 21 man squad rather than 22. Worth it!

Now I don't want to be that guy, but we've obviously flexed our wage budget to keep Brannagan here. What are the chances that Robbo has a queue of agents outside his door to renegotiate terms for the likes of Taylor, Henry etc?

We would only renegotiate terms on new contracts , not current ones. So unless a club comes in with an offer for said players they will stay as they are until their contract ends.

His name was Sean Rudd, or as wrestling fans across the country knew him, ‘The Sensation of the Nation’.

I’m actually so delighted that Brannagan is staying that when I heard the news I immediately ran outside, powerbombed my neighbour while he was putting the bins out, and then ripped my trousers off like a cross between Hulk Hogan and Bucks Fizz.
I certainly hope you pinned him and got the three count (after ripping your trousers off, of course).

"My contract said that if a club meets the trigger valuation then I am entitled to go and talk to them, and I appreciate Oxford allowing me to consider my options. I was flattered to be approached and I have so much respect for that club and wish them well for the future.

“But at the same time all I kept thinking about was what we are building at Oxford and how much I owe the club and the fans. I love living in the area, I love playing for the club and in the end I am happy here"

😍😍😍

"My contract said that if a club meets the trigger valuation then I am entitled to go and talk to them, and I appreciate Oxford allowing me to consider my options. I was flattered to be approached and I have so much respect for that club and wish them well for the future.

“But at the same time all I kept thinking about was what we are building at Oxford and how much I owe the club and the fans. I love living in the area, I love playing for the club and in the end I am happy here"

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Which is the media friendly version for i didnt want to join a s**t relegation fodder nobody team and got the pay increase i deserved here.

We need a new song, the magic hat song roof, made for this

Cameron Bran is magic, he wears a magic hat….

This song needs to happen Saturday

But who could actually demand those wages? Brannagan is a special player that has a bigger value then the money hes actually worth. Maybe Taylor but only if he was younger and perhaps Browne if he performs over a longer period of time?

Oh my word. Today has been a rollercoaster of emotions. Ronan Keating was right; transfer windows are wild. I went out with friends tonight and thought I had lost my phone. The last I knew, Cameron Brannagan was gone. I found my phone and turned it on to see this…

Cameron Brannagan has signed a THREE YEAR DEAL WITH NO BUY OUT CLAUSE!?

Speechless. Genuinely can’t believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom