Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do we reckon happened. How about?

His agent gave Blackpool encouragement to bid, knowing this would result in an improved contract from Oxford? Fair play!

Goal scoring midfielders are hard to find, so we probably shouldn’t worry too much how it has happened..

Spot on. Same agency represent Murphy who was our biggest earner as of 10pm. Not anymore 👊🏼

Best news we could ever have had, this tops any signing we will make this summer or any summer. Absolutely fantastic news. He’s obviously being well rewarded but you cannot question the lads love of the club, this is no ordinary footballer. He’s a cracking player but what a bloke too, you never hear any murmurings from him, never rocks the boat and he just seems very loyal, decent and respectful.

So what do we reckon happened. How about?

His agent gave Blackpool encouragement to bid, knowing this would result in an improved contract from Oxford? Fair play!

Goal scoring midfielders are hard to find, so we probably shouldn’t worry too much how it has happened..
Mapp’s a fellow Salford lad, he’s played his part in getting Cam a good contract. 🤣

I would've been over the moon with CB turning Blackpool down and saying he wants to try and get promoted with us one more time. The fact he's signed a new 3 year contract with no release clause is f*****g incredible. As much as the club can be frustrating and has its flaws, moments like this make supporting oufc truly special. I am EMOTIONAL.

0e79754fc61406d670b0e1aa15cf868c.jpeg

I'm having palpitations. Seriously. What a sensational evening. Scrolling through always 6 to 10 pages behind, like watching The Godfather on fast-forward. I am equally pumped and shattered.

Sensational. Simply sensational. My word. That is incredible stuff. I am genuinely emotional, and it's not all because of the delightful Malbec that I'm nailing and the day off work tomorrow. I'm going to get pissed now - what a start to the season.

f*****g love this football club.

I know that they must be paying him some serious wedge but to put on hold a move like that for us is huge.
Cam, thank you. Let’s hope your dreams are fulfilled right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom