Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assume we have a replacement lined up. Timing is appalling though.

Good luck Cameron. You played bloody well for us. Will never forget that four penno game.

Nor the sniping runs, the long-range shooting and the 100% effort .

Yep can’t argue with his passion, and application. I think he was good for us, but MK have lost key players too this window, and are in the same boat.

We need to get a grip now, and find replacements urgently.

"Cams been a gem for us and he goes with our best wishes, we're not a club that holds players back, Macca has looked great this pre-season and we've invited Jamie back to show us what he can do now he's got himself fit"
Or, you could come and watch the ladies final this Sunday with us at Court Place Farm.

Oh, and the team are ready for the Derby game.

Yep can’t argue with his passion, and application. I think he was good for us, but MK have lost key players too this window, and are in the same boat.

We need to get a grip now, and find replacements urgently.
MK Dons really got their business done quick and they even had to withdraw from some prospective deals because they simply made too many approaches after identifying a huge number of options .

At this rate we'll be doing our usual 11th hour scrambling to get the numbers in. After all the hype from the weekend, we'll finish the week likely with 2 in and 2 out which is just not good enough as we go into the first and probably hardest game of the season. I still remember the drubbing we got at Barnsley a few years ago and that was a similar situation to what we're in now again.

Not much from Robinson just confirmed it has been triggered. Just sounds pissed off.

I must admit a couple of weeks ago I had a foot off the positive bus, but was firmly back in my seat after last week. The loss of Cam and looking at our current squad I'm edging towards the door again. Please get someone big in to convince me to sit back down again, I like the warmth of the positive bus :cry:

Great move for Forde, one of those "good for every party" moves. Hope he smashes up the Conference because he's far too good for it.

KR on RadOx sounded gutted! Was it a bit of a sly comment to say how it wouldn't be right to try and buy a play 24 hours before the season starts given Blackpool have just done similar to us? đź‘€

What looked like a weakness currently (midfield), even with Cameron Brannagan, now looks like a crisis if this comes to fruition! He was a special talent; hence, he could make any midfield look good. Losing him creates a massive hole. Gorrin, is defensively great, but distribution lacking; a good squad player. McGuane, has so much talent but never uses it nearly enough, so a question mark. Let's hope Karl Robinson has a magician's hat, as rabbits (plural) will be needed. Good luck to CB - consummate professional.

P.s. Who would ever want to be a football league manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom