Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RB we’re after hasn’t. That’s the one we should have done in the next week hopefully. He definitely won’t be playing Saturday even if announced in time.
We like the Palace left back who sounds like he’s going on loan to The Championship.
Still after their winger, along with half a dozen clubs.
I still expect Jones to all be signed and completed. But then I thought that was going to be completed days ago!

So a RB, LB, Jones and possibly Palace Winger and a Striker
A couple of senior players will then be sent out on loan/sold
Missing out on Morton. McGuane has impressed in pre season. Gorrin obviously back fit but clearly needs minutes.
Wildschut and Baldock back for start and end of September
Interesting, Forde Stevens Smyth out?

The RB we’re after hasn’t. That’s the one we should have done in the next week hopefully. He definitely won’t be playing Saturday even if announced in time.
We like the Palace left back who sounds like he’s going on loan to The Championship.
I still expect Jones to all be signed and completed. But then I thought that was going to be completed days ago!

Missing out on Morton. McGuane has impressed in pre season. Gorrin obviously back fit but clearly needs minutes.
Great, thanks for the update. Is the rb a loan or perminant. Any further news on a striker? Cheers

We're signing two wingers but no CDM? Incredible.

We need one more wide man, but need another midfield player I would have thought?
I assume that Henry and Bodin will be seem as back up?
Smyth won't be sent out on loan if we get nobody else in?

The RB we’re after hasn’t. That’s the one we should have done in the next week hopefully

Can you give us a liiiiiiiiiittle clue about who the RB is? We can then spend the next 100 pages getting it completely wrong, only to be pleasantly surprised when they’re finally announced! [emoji28]

I'm guessing Forde might move on? Never really understood why we gave him a new contract. Don't get me wrong, I like him, he's a decent player but he barely played at the end of last season, we needed a refresh at RB and he is unlikely to force his way in at either CM or RW.

We're signing two wingers but no CDM? Incredible.
I think we will. There’s 5 weeks left of the transfer window. Just there isn’t one lined up at the mo. We were interested in Morton.
But if McGuane does the business as he’ll be starting the season there I’d have thought, with Gorrin getting match fit, if the right one doesn’t become available we may settle for those two until Jan.

I think we will. There’s 5 weeks left of the transfer window. Just there isn’t one lined up at the mo. We were interested in Morton.
But if McGuane does the business as he’ll be starting the season there I’d have thought, with Gorrin getting match fit, if the right one doesn’t become available we may settle for those two until Jan.

Cheers @UTO. And in terms of senior departures, I'm guessing Forde and one of the keepers?

Any potential strikers due in @UTO ?

There are some brilliant players who will entertain in league 1 this coming season - and we have a few at Oxford United.

I predict that this season is the one where The Kasstad begins to feel wholly unfit for purpose, and signals the sweet end to our link with the man. Crowds could be over 9K every week...and we could have more full houses than ever before.

Mind you - show me a few more transfers in the mould I keep harping on about and we can do achieve a hell of a lot more than just entertaining folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom