Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think we can complain all too much with Ciaron Brown, Stuart Findlay, Ed McGinty, Yanic Wildschut, Josh Murphy, Jodi Jones & a new full back before the first game of the season? Fair play to KR & the board got a lot of stick & rightfully so but starting to pull their fingers out now. A striker and a midfielder have to be priorities now.

This is the League One signing of the season if it happens.
Agree 100%, this guy is very special. ÂŁ11 million signing in 2018, still only 27.
But it’s reported he does come with baggage, Preston sent him back to Cardiff last season citing “punctuality and attitude problems”. Maybe other Championship clubs’s don’t want the hassle, I’m sure KR can handle his personality, and I’m sure playing at the Kassam will bring him back down to earth.

Agree 100%, this guy is very special. ÂŁ11 million signing in 2018, still only 27.
But it’s reported he does come with baggage, Preston sent him back to Cardiff last season citing “punctuality and attitude problems”. Maybe other Championship clubs’s don’t want the hassle, I’m sure KR can handle his personality, and I’m sure playing at the Kassam will bring him back down to earth.

That KR already knows him and apparently gets on well with him will help. Plus having Gary Bloom doing his thing if Josh Murphy wants it may help enormously as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom