Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whyte is a weird one - his general play got worse, but his end product (assists) greatly improved. Perhaps the result of playing in a better team last season to the 2018/19 team when he was here the first time.

Josefzoon seems like the most likely doesn’t he?
tbf he falls into the category of oversees player who may already hold a UK work permit from his time here before. Although as @Shosho says it could literally be anyone, depending on how many appearances they've made.

33344141e7ca60661f84c43c786fd8d1.jpg

From the footage I have seen of McGinty, €60k seems like an absolute steal! Good business from the club. Wouldn’t be a transfer window if we didn’t sign an Irish lad that has the potential to go for a few mil…

The Young Dutch winger Arjen Robben is not contracted to any team. Maybe?

Nee, te blessure gevoelig!

Oh that fits then, I'll ring him and ask if he fancies drawing his pension in Oxford

The Young Dutch winger Arjen Robin is not contracted to any team. Maybe?

Nee, te blessure gevoelig!

Oh that fits then, I'll ring him and ask if he fancies drawing his pension in Oxford
Not related to Arden Robben per chance?……..

As my mum was from Sligo, have always kept a eye on the bit of red.
Although it’s pre covid since I was at the showgrounds, I still watch as many games as I can.
There’s no doubt If it wasn’t for Mcginty, Sligo would of been out of the Europa league last Thursday.
He’s a good league of Ireland keeper. But as well as he played Thursday, I’ve also seen a fair few errors over the last couple of seasons.
He’s young at 22, tall a good shot stopper and has a decent left foot.
The potentials there and if Wayne Brown can iron out these lapses in judgement. He could do really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom