General 2021/22 official kit

As someone in their mid 20s I don't get TikTok either! I like that we're trying to appeal to the younger fans but using TikTok feels like it alienates anyone of drinking age [emoji23]
I imagine it's part of a paid partnership, otherwise we wouldn't be using the TikTok logo in the announcement of the announcement. We're advertising that service quite heavily in the press release.

Look at you dinosaurs 🦖 A decade ago you would've been questioning why we needed a Twitter account. "Why can't they just announce the kit by posting a memo on the town noticeboard?" 😂

Released tomorrow at 10am on our new TikTok channel!
they can poke f*****g tik tok up their a**e ( how ridiculous using a format literally alien to the majority of the fanbase, I was under 12 about 100 years ago!)... I'll wait for the OM announcement with accompanying pictures, - its not as if Im going to rush out and buy the new away kit for myself anyway- and unlikely if I'll buy it straight away for any of my grand kids either

they can poke f*****g tik tok up their a**e ( how ridiculous using a format literally alien to the majority of the fanbase, I was under 12 about 100 years ago!)... I'll wait for the OM announcement with accompanying pictures, - its not as if Im going to rush out and buy the new away kit for myself anyway- and unlikely if I'll buy it straight away for any of my grand kids either
You won’t be able to buy it straight away maybe next month if your lucky has anyone received the home shirt they pre ordered yet

Third kit being announced alongside the away kit.

With the third kit being worn on Saturday according to the article from "The Board" on the OWS. So the away kit must clash with Cambridge's also, which suggests it's black.

I imagine it's part of a paid partnership, otherwise we wouldn't be using the TikTok logo in the announcement of the announcement. We're advertising that service quite heavily in the press release.
No chance are TikTok interested in paying for OUFC to push their platform!

It is just the club doing their best to get people signed up on their new SM platform.

No chance are TikTok interested in paying for OUFC to push their platform!

It is just the club doing their best to get people signed up on their new SM platform.
They're interested in sponsoring Wrexham's shirts for this season though. (Granted the famous owners link will help)

Back
Top Bottom