General 2021/22 official kit

I heard blue! Although I suspect we'll have a 3rd kit as well this season so we might all be in with a shout!
Christ I hope you are right for the first time in your life 😉 😂 could do with a new blue OUFC running top.

I’ve heard 1993/94 psychedelic paint splattered for the new away kit! You heard it here…..errr first 😆

Be good to understand when the home kit will be shipped. With fans having paid there is absolutely nothing on when they will be shipped

all a bit strange

Any news on the away kit release? I only thought today we’ll surely have to wear it vs Cambridge Utd due to clash.

Unless we just go pants and plimsolls ?

The release of the away kit is becoming very last minute; we must be one of the last clubs.
Why has it been so late? Is it because we still need sponsorship confirmed or that there’s been a hitch with its planning?
As a business you would expect a club to want to launch one of your revenue streams ASAP.
I'd like to think that this year's home kit is because of needing to find a new sponsor, but it does seem the trend from the club to release kits quite late which makes sense from a logistical standpoint but not a financial one.

Obviously this depends on having a kit supplier and the sponsors all ready, but the club should be in the position of launching the home kit in the first couple of weeks after the previous season has ended. It means that fans can buy the new kit for the summer and the club will have a revenue stream continuing into the off season. Then, around pre-season, you can announce the away kit, third kit (if you have one) and any training wear. Currently, we only have the home shirt available for pre-order. I'm kind of willing to let this one slide this year because we don't know all the details of why Amazing Thailand only served one of the three year sponsorship deal, but I'd like to see this issue rectified going forward.

I do have to say though, the club shop has been getting a lot right recently. Their partnerships with the Terrace, Art of Football, Be the Star Posters and now Callaway golf are great ways of using the clubs IP to their advantange without the massive outlays. And at the moment there's a great selection of leisurewear in stock that isn't gaudy and is stuff people would want to wear.

E7ZBwYhXsAUzPrR

I love the training top. I like the white and silver on the shoulder. Looks lovely!

Gavin will wear number 21 for the U’s. Fancy sponsoring his home, away or third shirt? Email commercial@oufc.co.uk for full details
According to this we will have 3kits again so with two still to be unveiled maybe one will be today

Having got our tickets for Cambridge we thought about investing in some new shirts for the start of the season. How foolish of us! No home kit available, other than for pre-order, no away kit or third kit at all, no new training or leisure kit (other than some very bland T-shirts) and, even if there had been anything, the £10 top up to U's cash doesn't start until 7th August which is when the U's cash 21/22 kicks in as well.

I sometimes wonder how it can be that the team is coming together and looking strong and yet the club has dropped the ball so badly in recent marketing/merchandising plans.

Is there any news on when the new home kit will be available to buy ( not pre order ) or when the new away or 3rd kit will be being released hopefully we will be able to buy that in time for winter

Is there any news on when the new home kit will be available to buy ( not pre order ) or when the new away or 3rd kit will be being released hopefully we will be able to buy that in time for winter
I was led to believe today that there will be an update this coming week. It is hoped that stock will be available before the weekend, possibly in time for folk to purchase before the Cambridge game. However, the £10.00 start up on U's cash does not become effective before 7th August.

I’d have thought the away kit would of been available. I’m sure we will be playing in white against Cambridge.

Back
Top Bottom