General 2021/22 official kit

It's ok, just buy it anyway, one of the few ways the club can make money folks!
If it's one of the few ways of making money, then perhaps the club should be trying to innovate a little bit more? I have said before that the trade off with Puma is getting bland kits but a reliable infrastructure and a more populous shop, but I hope the away kit is a little bit more interesting than the home strip. It's a bit like the third kit last season, everyone was hoping it'd be something a bit experimental, but it was bland in the end. The club surely needs to make products that fans want to buy rather than us feeling sorry for them to part with our cash.

It's pretty lazy but I don't mind the simplicity of it. We've definitely had worse.

Wonder if there's some kind of spinning wheel at Puma's office for 'Creative effort, standard template and meh' for what they do for each team's kit. If so, imagine the creative effort portion is about 0.2% of the wheel.

Not a bad effort with the shirt, I prefer it to last seasons but I hope they produce an away shirt that's a bit more exciting for the kids like the white away kit from 2 seasons ago.

It's pretty lazy but I don't mind the simplicity of it. We've definitely had worse.

Wonder if there's some kind of spinning wheel at Puma's office for 'Creative effort, standard template and meh' for what they do for each team's kit. If so, imagine the creative effort portion is about 0.2% of the wheel.
0.1% for 'copy' and the other 0.1% for 'paste'.

If it's one of the few ways of making money, then perhaps the club should be trying to innovate a little bit more? I have said before that the trade off with Puma is getting bland kits but a reliable infrastructure and a more populous shop, but I hope the away kit is a little bit more interesting than the home strip. It's a bit like the third kit last season, everyone was hoping it'd be something a bit experimental, but it was bland in the end. The club surely needs to make products that fans want to buy rather than us feeling sorry for them to part with our cash.
You will find I am the forum champion bore on this subject, I go on all the time about how shite most of our merchandise is.
Fact is still there that I buy it and rarely wear it because it's trying to keep our club alive.
If the club want to appoint me as it's commercial business manager I would take take our retail offering and commercial activities to new heights.
Sadly it's been poor, and tin pot for too long...
But as stated I'll purchase and chuck it in a drawer, we need to do what we can to keep this club going..

Another marketing masterstroke.
Stroke being the operative function.

Still Greta will be pleased we are promoting green energy*

*if you negate the impact of said batteries, said new vehicles, the chips to make them work and/or how the juice to charge them is produced.

Another marketing masterstroke.
Stroke being the operative function.

Still Greta will be pleased we are promoting green energy*

*if you negate the impact of said batteries, said new vehicles, the chips to make them work and/or how the juice to charge them is produced.
No point in getting an electric car unless using solar panels.

I like this shirt.

I'll wait until I've seen it in person before buying, hopefully the away shirt will look OK

I’m pre ordering, at the end of the day my money goes to the football club I love.

I still wish we had Singha. That was beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom