General 2021/22 League One Retained Lists

Christy Pym GK transfer listed by Posh because he fell out with the manager. Played 40 games last season in their promotion campaign. Only conceded 36 goals and 16 clean sheets in them 40 games. He's only 27 aswell.

that would be a fantastic signing

Has anyone else heard about Spasov going to another Southern League Division 1 Central team, as his contract is up?

Mass update done to Retained Lists spreadsheet. (League tabs at the bottom)

All clubs should have submitted to the EFL by 21st May, though there is no requirement to make it public. EFL publishes a document by the 11th May containing all 72 clubs and includes details on scholars etc.

I make it that the majority of clubs have made a list public - those who haven't are mainly play-offs involved sides.

Championship 21/24 (Missing Huddersfield, Forest, Derby)
League One 22/24 (Missing Wigan, Sunderland)
League Two 22/24 (Missing Port Vale, Mansfield)

I'll go through and fill in the vast list of missing positions over the rest of the week. Focus was on getting player names on the lists.

Last edited:
Sean Raggett has signed a new deal with Pompey. Conor Washington has signed for Rotherham after leaving Charlton.

Raggett was one I really hoped we might do something. Fantastic left sides defender at this level.

Don’t worry KR is on holiday at the moment, and when he returns we will be getting business done early.

Back
Top Bottom