League One 2020 - Summer Signings

Why has Cameron McGeehan joined a club in Belgium on loan? (Oostende) when Portsmouth were expecting to sign him from Barnsley?

Why has Cameron McGeehan joined a club in Belgium on loan? (Oostende) when Portsmouth were expecting to sign him from Barnsley?

He hasn't joined on loan. Gone on a 3 year deal. (Toby Sibbick has gone on loan there)

Oostende have the same majority shareholder as Barnsley and their president used to be CEO at Barnsley.

Hull sign Lewie Coyle from Fleetwood for a fee

That‘s a shock move - Hull are in turmoil but the boy was at Leeds so other factors i.e geography/family may have contributed? Fleetwood is also at the a**e end of England and that had to be taken into account. Keogh moving to MK looks a good bit of business.

That‘s a shock move - Hull are in turmoil but the boy was at Leeds so other factors i.e geography/family may have contributed? Fleetwood is also at the a**e end of England and that had to be taken into account. Keogh moving to MK looks a good bit of business.

He's a Hull lad.

He hasn't joined on loan. Gone on a 3 year deal. (Toby Sibbick has gone on loan there)

Oostende have the same majority shareholder as Barnsley and their president used to be CEO at Barnsley.

Partner clubs are the way forward. Sibbick has gone on loan there also...Lille have a great network along with a few others! Its a win win...player gets minutes in a competitive league - either return ready to play, or has value added for resale. Oostende signed a lovely midfielder from Ligue 2...Maxine D'Arpino - surprised an EFL club didn't take a punt (although I guess if he does well he will end up at Barnsley!)

Big striker Olllie Palmer , formerly of Crawley Town, signs for AFC Wimbledon and is pictured at the new Plough Lane stadium
which seems to be taking shape.
Here's a picture I got sent the other day for anyone interested
176ae83978c1167bb0e1a86c69f48d06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom