League One 2020 - Summer Signings

All this summer transfer activity from teams that were starting to come good before the last season ended, shows how much they want it, just wish we were

When will Oxford get a mention in the summer signings? If what Robbo says is true that he can’t get anybody in the door then for those of you who said we’ve had a good transfer season I think you need to give your heads a wobble

We
When will Oxford get a mention in the summer signings? If what Robbo says is true that he can’t get anybody in the door then for those of you who said we’ve had a good transfer season I think you need to give your heads a wobble
well said bazzer imo nobody we’ve brought in this season have shown me anything to think wow he’s a good player or we’ve got a gem on are hands here

Pretty harsh to judge them on the small amount of games we have played.

Pretty harsh to judge them on the small amount of games we have played.
Why we struggled to get past Wimbledon in the cup only just beat Chelsea kids in the cup was toothless against Lincoln yea we played well but again gave up against Watford ( who league two Newport beat 3-1 last night) and we were shocking against Sunderland

Why we struggled to get past Wimbledon in the cup only just beat Chelsea kids in the cup was toothless against Lincoln yea we played well but again gave up against Watford ( who league two Newport beat 3-1 last night) and we were shocking against Sunderland
That's the whole team though not just the new signings. Take the Lincoln game only 2 new players in the starting 11. I think once we get a few injured players back, notably Gorrin, the new players and the team overall will start to play well.

That's the whole team though not just the new signings. Take the Lincoln game only 2 new players in the starting 11. I think once we get a few injured players back, notably Gorrin, the new players and the team overall will start to play well.
Time will tell i suppose but I think we’ve taken a step backwards with some of the new players I don’t think they’ve improved are team

Time will tell i suppose but I think we’ve taken a step backwards with some of the new players I don’t think they’ve improved are team

...and that's the problem with 'the model' which people seem to struggle to face.

You need to get it bang on, year in year out.

And that's never going to happen.

And despite what some would have you believe, it's not as simple as changing the recruitment team.

Back
Top Bottom