Matches 2020-21 ST renewals

I'm thinking about getting a couple of season tickets this year, both because I feel it's long overdue (never been a season ticket before) and because I would like to offer the club what financial support I can at this time. However, I'm likely going to be based in London for the foreseeable, and probably wouldn't be able to get up to matches that often. Assuming that fans can attend matches at some point over the next year, is there some way through the club that I could alert the ticket office that I wouldn't be able to make a certain fixture, and the tickets could be used (for free) for two people from a local charity, or school, for example?

I'm thinking about getting a couple of season tickets this year, both because I feel it's long overdue (never been a season ticket before) and because I would like to offer the club what financial support I can at this time. However, I'm likely going to be based in London for the foreseeable, and probably wouldn't be able to get up to matches that often. Assuming that fans can attend matches at some point over the next year, is there some way through the club that I could alert the ticket office that I wouldn't be able to make a certain fixture, and the tickets could be used (for free) for two people from a local charity, or school, for example?

Perhaps speak to OxVox first. They’ve done similar in the past and could either link in with their activity, or else ask/promote on your behalf.

contact SLO ...Kate Faulkner when the OUFC offices are open

I'm thinking of doing something similar and also London based. Would be interested to hear how you get on with the club or Oxvox on this.

I've managed this a couple of times by getting in touch with the club. They have then arranged for a paper version of my season ticket(s) to be printed and ready at reception. Should add that this was for 1893 seats that come under the corporate side of things. The commercial department are very good at facilitating this, would be perhaps different for other areas. Worth getting in touch with the club and having that conversation first. I expect they would have no objection to your suggestion for a local charity, perhaps even going through the OUFC in the community organisation?

On another thread about the cardboard fans, it was mentioned that 'the best way to support the club financially is to buy one of the cardboard fans'.

Now last season when booking online, there was an option to donate to (I think) Oxford United In The Community. Being the generous type, I added a tenner when booking my ST last year, and £1 each time I booked a cup or away ticket.

Anyway, I noticed this wasn't there on the ST renewal this year. Any reason why?

I don't know the answer to that but we might see it come back as an option for individual ticket sales... maybe for the playoffs when the restrictions are removed!

Last edited:
2k sold so far ... impressive , given that no-one knows which league the U's are in for next season atm , or when next season will start, or for that matter if supporters will be permitted to go and watch live games .... price freeze on St renewals runs out Monday ( as things stand) ....

2k sold so far ... impressive , given that no-one knows which league the U's are in for next season atm , or when next season will start, or for that matter if supporters will be permitted to go and watch live games .... price freeze on St renewals runs out Monday ( as things stand) ....

They haven't said so far as I can see what happens after the early renewal period finishes.
My guess, off-sale whilst the play-offs are ongoing.
Lose play-offs and STs go back on sale at same price til end of July
Win play-offs and prices go up

Tried to get through on line and struggling. Sent an e-mail and awaiting contact to see if we can get this done.Answers to all the questions we have later I guess . COYY

They haven't said so far as I can see what happens after the early renewal period finishes.
My guess, off-sale whilst the play-offs are ongoing.
Lose play-offs and STs go back on sale at same price til end of July
Win play-offs and prices go up

Sounds that way to me as well.

I don’t have a 2019/20 Season Ticket but I want to buy for 2020/21, when can I buy?

Season Tickets will go on general sale to new applications following the resolution of the play-offs. All supporters wishing to be kept up to date with all the key information can fill out our register your interest form by clicking here.

Fans who have already renewed but wish to move seats will have the opportunity to do so before they go on general sale.

Tried to get through on line and struggling. Sent an e-mail and awaiting contact to see if we can get this done.Answers to all the questions we have later I guess . COYY

What are you struggling with? Quite a few on here (not me!) have seemed very good with the online process in the past.

Back
Top Bottom