Matches 2020-21 ST renewals

Renewed mine. Hope take up is strong among those who can.

Renewed. As I’ve said in another thread, the reality of not seeing live football for a while has really got me down recently.

Happy to help the club as I’m fortunate enough to be able to. Freezing prices even though we could be a Championship club is a decent gesture.

I’m just hoping we’ll be able to get into the ground and actually see some live football this side of Christmas...

1893 club members are saved from any decision making for the moment. No renewal for us until after the play offs. Guessing that the corporate staff are still furloughed so nobody to sort out the executive boxes, 1893 club members etc.

Personally, I cannot see how any form of "social distancing" would be enforced at a football ground. The moment we score would see the usual celebrations, what are the stewards going to be expected to do? Can anyone imagine the East stand happily "bumping elbows" with each other?

Last edited:
I did have a bit of a think about it, but have renewed.

So I have spent £300 and don't know quite what I am going to get for that money - but I think we have to trust the club to do the right thing here. I suspect they'll need the money to help them get through the summer.

Folks if you are new to the oufctickets website follow the instructions here ( https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2020/june/season-tickets-how-to-buy/ ) but the key bit which really should be at the top and in bold is this:

If you are using the online ticketing system for the first time, you will need to activate your account. To do this, click ‘Activate your account now’ and enter your Fan Number and Surname when prompted. You will then receive instructions directly to you email inbox.

Please note – as a 2019/20 Season Ticket holder you will not need to create a new account. Please avoid clicking the ‘Create an online account now’ as this will create a new account that will not have your Season Ticket renewal information associated to it.

Persuaded a mate to get a season ticket this next year, he knows what seat he wants but for the minute he has to wait, it’s not anybody’s seat now so hopefully he can get it.

One more into the fold.

Persuaded a mate to get a season ticket this next year, he knows what seat he wants but for the minute he has to wait, it’s not anybody’s seat now so hopefully he can get it.

One more into the fold.

I think we have the option to switch our seats later, it required.

Folks if you are new to the oufctickets website follow the instructions here ( https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2020/june/season-tickets-how-to-buy/ ) but the key bit which really should be at the top and in bold is this:

If you are using the online ticketing system for the first time, you will need to activate your account. To do this, click ‘Activate your account now’ and enter your Fan Number and Surname when prompted. You will then receive instructions directly to you email inbox.

Please note – as a 2019/20 Season Ticket holder you will not need to create a new account. Please avoid clicking the ‘Create an online account now’ as this will create a new account that will not have your Season Ticket renewal information associated to it.
Thanks for the info. Still managed to go all round the houses, but got there in the end ( with the help of my daughter)
Still prefer the phone call method with a nice chat with the lady in the office. Progress or not?

Thanks for the info. Still managed to go all round the houses, but got there in the end ( with the help of my daughter)
Still prefer the phone call method with a nice chat with the lady in the office. Progress or not?
Definitely progress.
Being able to purchase your tickets yourself in the future. Being able to access away cup games 14 hours before the ticket office is open.

Allowing the nice lady in the ticket office to fix my genuine problem within a few hours! ?

All purchased now.

? 47th consecutive season I think, but I'm not relying on my maths too much. First ST season was 74/75 (beat York City 3-1). Daughter insists we renew each season now!
My first season ticket was 1981/82 when I finished university and got my first job. I have also bought one ever since. If I remember rightly the discount used to be significantly bigger but Maxwell came in and put the prices up.

Can anyone please point me in the direction on the club website or ticketing website, where it says in plain English what the costs of season tickets are using the instalment plan, over both 6 and 10 months. Many Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom