Matches 2020-21 ST renewals

Online sales only at present - cue meltdown from Sarge :cool:

I've read the guidance document and unless I've missed it, there is no information about what happens when (not if), supporters can't attend matches or only some supporters can attend matches due to social distancing at the start of next season. Do ST holders get a free iFollow stream until grounds are fully open? If in the Championship, a lot of games are on Sky, indeed all of them are for midweek league games - what happens then?

I will be renewing but it would be good if the fairly obvious questions I've highlighted above could be covered off by the club.

I would have hoped that this information would have been included, as it would clarify a great deal , as things stand at the moment we are purchasing a season ticket in the hope that some form of football can be seen either via I follow or in the flesh, as I am regarded as vulnerable and shielded, it’s going to take a huge leap of faith on my part to return to live matches ,

I would have hoped that this information would have been included, as it would clarify a great deal , as things stand at the moment we are purchasing a season ticket in the hope that some form of football can be seen either via I follow or in the flesh, as I am regarded as vulnerable and shielded, it’s going to take a huge leap of faith on my part to return to live matches ,

Same for me but I'm lucky enough to be able to afford a season ticket so will purchase one anyway. It is fully understandable if somebody doesn't though.

Online sales only at present - cue meltdown from Sarge :cool:

I've read the guidance document and unless I've missed it, there is no information about what happens when (not if), supporters can't attend matches or only some supporters can attend matches due to social distancing at the start of next season. Do ST holders get a free iFollow stream until grounds are fully open? If in the Championship, a lot of games are on Sky, indeed all of them are for midweek league games - what happens then?

I will be renewing but it would be good if the fairly obvious questions I've highlighted above could be covered off by the club.

From the FAQs:

What happens to matches that are played behind closed doors?
All supporters with a 2020/21 Season Ticket will be given access to a live streaming service for any home games that are played behind closed doors – this is subject to the fixture not being selected for live television coverage. When the club can begin welcoming supporters back into the stadium for fixtures, 2020/21 Season Ticket holders will be the first supporter group to take their place in the stands. In the scenario that matches can be played but with limited stadium capacity, the club will communicate to season ticket holders directly regarding processes and procedures.

Now found on the main site that if games are behind close doors access to viewing service unless games are selected for live games, and that season ticket holders will be the first fans allowed back in, so if we are on “live “football we have to pay io see it despite having a season ticket?

Thanks - they could add that detail into the renewal guide!

When happens if fans are phased back in as expected - for example 25% as I've seen that number mentioned - but we sell more than season tickets than that?

Ah, k. Just seen this. Be interesting to see what the club does in that case.

”... In the scenario that matches can be played but with limited stadium capacity, the club will communicate to season ticket holders directly regarding processes and procedures.”

When happens if fans are phased back in as expected - for example 25% as I've seen that number mentioned - but we sell more than season tickets than that?

Ah, k. Just seen this. Be interesting to see what the club does in that case.

”... In the scenario that matches can be played but with limited stadium capacity, the club will communicate to season ticket holders directly regarding processes and procedures.”

Yeah basically I suspect they won’t let old people in at first.

seen on Wycombe website that they are doing the "what if limited capacity" on a first renewed first in stance...

I have not had any email confirmation about my renewal, has anyone else?
Had the email straightaway but I didn’t get one last year. Just go to account, account management and then account history to check the order shows there. As long as it’s there then you’re good.

Only got mobile access at the mo. Anyone know if there is an installment plan? Very convenient last (this) season.

Only got mobile access at the mo. Anyone know if there is an installment plan? Very convenient last (this) season.
Yep - from the OWS:

To assist with your purchasing process we have put together a guide of how to make your Season Ticket purchase online, including information for supporters who wish to spread their payment over four or ten months with V12 Finance instalment plans. The full instructions can be found by clicking here

Wycombe supporters not at all happy with 40% price increases looks like their crowds will be smaller than ever

Back
Top Bottom