General 2020/21 New Kit

I remember Torquay playing at ours... there as plenty of yellow in their away strip

I remember Torquay playing at ours... there as plenty of yellow in their away strip
I remember that game wasn’t both teams practically playing in the same colour kit was that a non league game or a cup match that bit I can’t remember loving the new orange kit something a little bit different for us

It may not be a spot on oxford orange but with modern kit suppliers it’s a good effort and a sign of someone at the club having an excellent understanding of our heritage and what we as fans want.
I just hope that this continues and a better range of products is available at the club shop.

3rd kit is definitely white and will be announced in 2 weeks time..

This should be our home kit which we wore until 1969 ( correct me if i am wrong ) the same colours that Wolves play in. Having supported the club since 1949 i was gutted when they changed, we have had some shocking yellow kits over the years although recent ones have been good.

was there any particular reason why we changed?

It may not be a spot on oxford orange but with modern kit suppliers it’s a good effort and a sign of someone at the club having an excellent understanding of our heritage and what we as fans want.
I just hope that this continues and a better range of products is available at the club shop.

Well said, it's a fantastic kit and we need to sell as much merchandise as possible to make a dent in the losses of no crowds and less advertising revenue!

Be great if they bring out a leisure wear range along the lines of the away kit as well.

Less than a week before the season starts and no 2nd or 3rd kits yet. Must be imminent.
please please please can we have an orange away kit and an inter Milan one too.
Well my first wish has come true. I love the new away kit. Looking forward to seeing us play in it and buying it.
Our completed passes stats should improve as there can be No excuses for not finding our players with a pass.

Yup - old gold and black followed orange and blue (https://oxfordkits.com). Not sure there was ever an orange and black combo though.

Even though I'm a bit color blind, I can still see that we played in various patterns of orange & blue for 50 years, then old gold for just 20, followed by yellow for the last 45 years.

I might be the only one but I’m not a fan of that away kit. I’m all for going back to our roots but when we played in gold (orange in the modern world) and black it was our home kit, not away kit.
I also think if they were going to do it, then just a plain gold (sorry orange) shirt would of been better than having the random black stripes on it.

I might be the only one but I’m not a fan of that away kit. I’m all for going back to our roots but when we played in gold (orange in the modern world) and black it was our home kit, not away kit.
I also think if they were going to do it, then just a plain gold (sorry orange) shirt would of been better than having the random black stripes on it.
How many shades of yellow have we played in?

It's a piece of merchandise that will hopefully sell well to help keep the club in existence.

It’s seems a bit meagre of the club to expect our team to play in the away kit and have to provide their own socks. Especially when considering the home socks got such great attention when revealing the yellow kit.

In our history the orange (and blue), it was actually called orange in programme notes, was worn before the old gold (and black)...they were not the same thing, so I think you are getting a bit confused.

Last edited:
Pre ordered the new away top, not much of a shirt wearer but if we can ever get away on holiday again in the next few months it will be the first thing packed :D

So we are 4 cups games and 1 league game will be two tomorrow into the season we was told there was going to be 3 shirts this season we’ve released two of them but where or when is the 3rd one coming out ??

Back
Top Bottom