General 2020/21 New Kit

Slightly off topic - but anyone got any idea whether the online club shop is likely to have a restock of the away kit in more sizes any time soon? Only sizes left are 4, 5 and 6XL!

Slightly off topic - but anyone got any idea whether the online club shop is likely to have a restock of the away kit in more sizes any time soon? Only sizes left are 4, 5 and 6XL!
I'm affraid you have missed the boat on that one. There comes a point when each club stops placing orders from their supplier, as there is usually a large minimim order quantity and a big risk of not selling the stock through. I belive Oxford United made that decision on the away shirts way back before lockdown.

Last edited:
I'm affraid you have missed the boat on that one. There comes a point when each club stops placing orders from their supplier, as there is usually a large minimim order quantity and a big risk of not selling the stock through. I belive Oxford United made that decision on the away shirts way back before lockdown.
I'm sure this is normally correct but presumably they've done a special deal for the playoffs - seems they've done a slight restock overnight! 2XL and 3XL now available - just got myself a 2XL one

Oh come on! I just bought the home kit a week ago!
Me too! Got the away kit for me and home and away for the kids. Was going to wait for the new kits but felt that this will be the next iconic kit that I'd only end up getting as retro in a few years anyway. And forcthe record I'm definitely not 2 or 3XL!! (although lockdown has seen me chubb out a little!!)

Me too! Got the away kit for me and home and away for the kids. Was going to wait for the new kits but felt that this will be the next iconic kit that I'd only end up getting as retro in a few years anyway. And forcthe record I'm definitely not 2 or 3XL!! (although lockdown has seen me chubb out a little!!)
2XL suits me. But I don't think I can justify to the wife the extra purchase of the away kit now it's back in stock (though she did say she liked the design)

The away kit has been such a popular kit and I reckon you could sell a few next season, so what are the chances we'd use it as a third kit next season?

The away kit has been such a popular kit and I reckon you could sell a few next season, so what are the chances we'd use it as a third kit next season?

Keep it as the away kit and go back to alternating which kit to change each year. I know in reality this won't happen.

If we make it to the championship will we be into the realms of having a third kit?!

If we make it to the championship will we be into the realms of having a third kit?!

I remember having a third kit in our first season back in the Football League, and that was essentially the away kit of the previous season. It was also white, so could history repeat itself?

Anybody have a rough idea when new kits will be released it’s always interesting to see what the club come up with in design

Anybody have a rough idea when new kits will be released it’s always interesting to see what the club come up with in design
I'm sure it was initially planned for around now, but probably delayed due to the ongoing season. I would guess that if (when) we win, it will be released fairly quickly to capitalise on the bounce the club will have.

Will it still be Singha beer, I seem to recall the sponsorship could end earlier due to lack of being able to sell in the ground?? If so, I really hope not a betting company, which have become far too visible and associated with football.

Back
Top Bottom