General 2019/20 First Team Squad

The unproven academy graduate as back up could be our academy graduate in Slavi Spasov (if he is back from his injury), Fabio Lopes (who appears to play in a number of positions) or Owen James.

Absolutely. Bring one in, and have Whyte as an option, then any other strikers we bring in will have to accept there will be a limit to their potential game time. I don't see us needing two strikers, if we can help promote one of our own.

We need four players. Centre back, right back, striker and another forward type who can play centrally or wide. Mousinho and Jones will be the third and fourth choice, we don’t need two extra centre backs.

With Whyte being away for a few games each season and Hall being out for the best part of two years, an extra wide option is essential. I’m quite surprised how many people are overlooking that. It also means that if need be you can more easily move Whyte up top for a few games in between his occasional international jaunts.

And yet we did just that in the 2nd half of the season.

Difference was we only had 18 or so games left with only league games left play from late January onwards compared to the start of the season where we’ll have over 50+ games, if we sign 1 & get injured we’ll be back to square 1 again

Update on players currently at the club. Squad numbers, position group and team (e.g. Nico Jones listed as U18) are all as per the website. The information on the website ties in with what I had previously, except there appears to be no sign of Harry Sampford. I had written down that his scholarship expired next summer, does anyone know if he has left?

Interesting that it seems McMahon will be playing tonight vs Thame. Given he's still under contract and the issue was never about anything he'd personally done, it seems right that we at least have him back for preseason training.

Interesting that it seems McMahon will be playing tonight vs Thame. Given he's still under contract and the issue was never about anything he'd personally done, it seems right that we at least have him back for preseason training.
I heard that McMahon wasn't settled down here due to a lack of quality furniture. But recently a job lot came up for sale and he snapped it up.

Rob Hall is preparing himself to play 30 minutes at a time by the start of the season. Explains why we need Cadden for a few months, by which time Hall will hopefully be fully fit.

Pity the website is still showing last years team photos. You would think that now that the season has started someone would update it.

Still waiting for a forward and a speedy Joe before it gets taken.

Yoav Sade, looks like. Maybe the U23s will be pictured wearing the away strip?

If there are enough M, L, XL sized away kits to go round of course ....with only Small and XXXL sizes in club shop (til September? ) :unsure:

Please could someone put up the new complete first team squad. Also might as well include Mcleary as sounds a done deal. I only ask as there are people that currently have it on spreadsheet.
Many Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom