Away Match Day Thread 20/11/2021 L1: Wigan Athletic v OUFC - POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be tough. I think I'd be very pleased with a hard-fought draw. Three points would be great.

I dont think Karl is the best at knowing how to hold on to leads so if we are to win I think we will do it by scoring late a la Wednesday

REF WATCH:

FC9v78CXoAMkIof

County Durham based Andrew Kitchen takes charge of his first Oxford Utd game at the DW Stadium
today after being promoted to the EFL list this summer. So far this season in 12 matches, Kitchen has shown
33 yellow cards and one red card.

C3BuoGVXcAAuLMp

PLAYED FOR BOTH : includes Jamie Hanson, Marcus Browne, Colin Greenall, Darren Patterson,
Conor McAleny, Chey Dunkley, Phil Edwards, Wayne Biggins and Luke Garbutt.

Very tough game, Wigan are a strong team and going well
Think the best we can hope for is a draw but think they will be too strong
3-1 defeat

REF WATCH:

FC9v78CXoAMkIof

County Durham based Andrew Kitchen takes charge of his first Oxford Utd game at the DW Stadium
today after being promoted to the EFL list this summer. So far this season in 12 matches, Kitchen has shown
33 yellow cards and one red card.
Is the assistant referee that kettle guy?

The fa cup disaster will be a distant memory as we pick up a handsome 2-0 victory

A nervy nervy 3-2 win for us that goes to the wire and leaves me grey

I’m going for a 1-2 win.
We need reaction after the shambles on Tuesday night.
Think they will be up for it.

Be happy with a draw.
Ecstatic with a win.
Defeat depends on the nature of it.......

1-2 win, no fingernails and more grey hair I feel..

After Tuesday you would feel a possible mauling by the high flying Wigan who pay 10k to a couple of their players and maybe more for another, but that shouldn’t be a worry for OUFC having beaten them at their place last year. Hopefully a kick uo rhe a**e from the coaching team after Tuesday will have done enough and we come away with 3 points…. A nervy 1-2

Be happy with a draw.
Ecstatic with a win.
Defeat depends on the nature of it.......

1-2 win, no fingernails and more grey hair I feel..
Completely agree with that. But this week the boss and myself are going out for a meal, once again at somebody else's expense. Hope that the restaurant has decent Wi-Fi. But not being able to watch or listen may save my fingernails.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Completely agree with that. But this week the boss and myself are going out for a meal, once again at somebody else's expense. Hope that the restaurant has decent Wi-Fi. But not being able to watch or listen may save my fingernails.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS
Karl is taking you out for a meal? He needs to be with the team!

What about Francis Fridge you'll get a frosty reception from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom