Away Match Day Thread +++ 20/11/2018 Forest Green Rovers vs OUFC FAC 1st Replay +++

Funny old line-up there. Lots of round pegs in square holes and a very defensive midfield.

Wondering what Norman’s done so wrong? Hasn’t shagged KR’s missus has he?

Hanson at right back? ....hope he's (kr)not put, or cause one to be put in our own net by playing a part fit old crock in defender?

What's long done wrong, played well on Saturday...obviously not well enough for kr, SD & df it appears

Hanson is a KR signing. He'll try to find a permanent place for him in the team if he can. Hanson has played games at RB for Derby. Let's see if it works!!

Mate of mine sent me this:

http://news.ladbrokes.com/football/...on.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The paragraph I have a problem with is "They’ve got a similarly well-balanced duo at full-back, with pacy Everton loanee Luke Garbutt and the wily Tony McMahon occupying the flanks."

Sorry, I meant to include the following one as well:

"Despite a rocky start to the season, Robinson has been pretty consistent with the personnel in his back four. And right now, that’s looking like a good call."

Having listened to RadOx try to explain it twice now, I’m still confused where I can listen to the OUFC game!

I’m in India, so internet access only. iPlayer Radio and the BBC Oxford website both currently functioning… But obviously no FM or digital radio.

Having listened to RadOx try to explain it twice now, I’m still confused where I can listen to the OUFC game!

I’m in India, so internet access only. iPlayer Radio and the BBC Oxford website both currently functioning… But obviously no FM or digital radio.

There should be a feed of the game available on the BBC Sport website, where you can find them on the 'Live FA Cup' section

Evening folks. I've got football permission tonight. think we'll win 0-2.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Evening all. I go for a win tonight, with the money in the bank and in the next round, thank you.

There should be a feed of the game available on the BBC Sport website, where you can find them on the 'Live FA Cup' section

None available here. The answer appears to be iFollow.

Back
Top Bottom