Away Match Day Thread +++ 20/11/2018 Forest Green Rovers vs OUFC FAC 1st Replay +++

He played 25 minutes.

KR said that would be just like he would have done in training so he will play tonight.

And with Holmes going off gingerly on Saturday, Whyte may not get much of a choice!

Woke up this morning and thought I may as well go tick another ground off the list. Heading straight from work at 4.30pm, BBC weather app showing snow potentially at 5pm but I never doubt a spur of the moment decision.

1-3, Mackie, Whyte and Spasov.

According to the Tranmere web site they are playing us tonight!!!
Good luck to their team coach trying to get across Oxford from greenoble road after they discover its not there but at CPF....usual rush hour gridlock plus the chaotic access to headington roadworks(with uncordinated tempory traffic lights compounding the nightly situation), to get through.....delayed kick off won't sit well with tv companies schedules either!....there again Tranmere are (nearly) Scousers, so not the sharpest tools in the box:oops:

is citys match on bt or bbc ? They might have tv updates on the other replays tonight unlikely but you never know

Interesting squad. I guess the U23s might have a game this week seeing as Bradbury/Spasov/Lopes are all not included and the latter two didn't play for the U18s yesterday.

Edit: Bradbury cup-tied

Last edited:
Interesting squad. I guess the U23s might have a game this week seeing as Bradbury/Spasov/Lopes are all not included and the latter two didn't play for the U18s yesterday.
Bradbury’s cup-tied

Tinker man at it again, or maybe a specific formation to counter how they played last time.

Back
Top Bottom