Home Match Day Thread 20-10-2020 L1 OUFC v MK Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Yet another October MDT.

3 points please.

MK will have momentum from their win on Saturday but again, it’s a game we can win. Play with the same attacking intent again and tighten up at the back then with some luck that we are due, a win will be the best prelude to Swindon.

Hopefully the first 20 minutes aren't the usual defensive shambles. If they aren't, we might just have a chance.

If we create as many chances as we have been but actually start taking a few of them we will definitely score!

Will Robinson change the formation? Will Atkinson be fit? Will Gorrin start? So many questions.

I want to see Clare continuing his improvement, a bit more support for whoever plays central striker and some more Oxford goals. If we get that, and at least a draw or hopefully a win, I’ll be very happy.

Damp start to the day hasnt watered down my match day optimism .... tonight the mighty U's will come good, 3-1 home win I reckon

Oxford 0 - 2 MK Dons. We'll start strongly and dominate possession and then concede a stupid goal around the 21st minute. Dons will end the half strongly. We will then dominate the second half until the 67th minute and we'll concede another stupid goal.

Last edited:
Oxford 0 - 2 MK Dons. We'll start strongly and dominate possession and then concede a stupid goal around the first 21st minute. Dons will end the half strongly. We will then dominate the second half until the 67th minute and we'll concede another stupid goal.

Will there be a second 21st minute then? :) *

*asking for a pedantic friend....

Why is Sam Long playing at left centre back? Surely with Moore playing there last season you stick him there and allow Sam on his favoured side. This is assuming that Atkinson isn’t back today.

MK are strong, buoyed after their win. Who knows what's going through the head of kr atm.
Gorrin will be back, but cannot see any changes to the defensive play, until kr wakes up and brings in the defensive coveRwe need.
OUFC 0 MKD 2

Oxford 0 - 2 MK Dons. We'll start strongly and dominate possession and then concede a stupid goal around the 21st minute. Dons will end the half strongly. We will then dominate the second half until the 67th minute and we'll concede another stupid goal.
This sounds like the theme of our season so far. Although I hope you're wrong and that things really click tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom