Home Match Day Thread 20-10-2020 L1 OUFC v MK Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, we made hard work of that! I don’t care what anyone says including you KR. We need to sort the f*****g defence out. That’s number one priority. We are so light there it’s unreal, and reinforcements are urgent.

Not sure there was a stand out man of the match for me. Forde did well I thought Yeah Forde for me.

Curate's egg of a performance. Some very good bits and some very very smelly bits as well. But the win was the important thing so far as the game is concerned.
Atkinson a worry though.

Happy by three points. Utterly mortified by our defending, again, so, so bad. We are having to score 2-3 per game to get a result.

Anyhow..stating the obvious/negative/support swindon etc.

Gino, Gino, Gino.

We won at last! But Agyei shoot first time please if all you have to do is roll it in rather than go for the Hollywood goal.

Sykes my motm.

McGuane was good in patches but then anonymous in patches. James Henry anonymous in the 1st, bar his booking and his cross, but better in the 2nd.

Lucky in the 1st half to be drawing, 2nd half should have scored more.

I

Last edited:
Pretty poor performance but we showed some grit and scored a poachers goal, a set piece and then a Roof-esque beauty, so there are some positives

Beat the scum and it’s a decent start to the season on paper, if not on the eye

Colossal relief after that.

Three points, a bit of confidence and the old enemy to be put to the sword next weekend.

We may even keep a clean sheet. Swindon have never even scored at the Kassam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom