Home Match Build Up 20/10/20 L1 - OUFC V MK Dons

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I am wrong, but am having difficulty seeing anything but a loss.
I don't think playing at home is anything like as much of an advantage as it was with crowds.
Our defence looks feeble - maybe if Gorrin is protecting then they'll look a bit better. From what was said post-match on Saturday, Atkinson is more likely to be back for the Swindon game than this one.
Will Cooper be back to play on the left, or maybe the new lad?
I think we will score, but MK will score more.
Sorry :(

Can we have an 'I've no idea' option?

'cause I don't.

I think we need to change things up a bit. Obviously depends on if Atkinson is fit or not...

Stevens
Clare Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Henry Forde
Sykes Winnall Agyei​

Give Stevens a go, pull Eastwood out of the spotlight a bit. Get Gorrin in front of that back four and see if Winnall can get a goal and break our bad luck.

I think we need to change things up a bit. Obviously depends on if Atkinson is fit or not...

Stevens
Gorrin
Henry Forde
Sykes Winnall Agyei​

Give Stevens a go, pull Eastwood out of the spotlight a bit. Get Gorrin in front of that back four and see if Winnall can get a goal and break our bad luck.
Agree with Gorrin but Winnall doesn’t look like he has more than 30/45 minutes in him and Matty has scored 2 and looked pretty dangerous when he gets service.

Feel like this is where we get going, sooner or later we are going to absolutely hammer a team abit like Lincoln last season.

Eastwood
Clare Moore Atkinson Long (JR don’t look 100%)
Gorrin
Forde Sykes
Agyei Taylor Cooper

3-0

Another possibility at some point could be with Brannagan out for a while maybe Josh Ruffels moving into a centre midfield role give us something we don’t currently have much of in someone who can attack and defend in the middle of the pitch.

Dare we say it, a must win?

If just to spark something ahead of the derby next week and to prove that it’s not as drab as it’s currently looking.

MUST WIN.

Eastwood
Sykes Gorrin McGuene
Henry Taylor Cooper

If Cam is out we should give Hall a go he has looked very hungry and has talent and is hopefully fit.

Hope we get the full-backs to try and stop crosses in this game. They've got a target-man in Cameron Jerome.

How about 5-3-2 so we start with
Stevens
RWB Clare long Moore Atkinson LWB cooper
Gorrin
Henry forde
Taylor agyei / winnall
That way we’re abit tighter at the back we get Clare hopefully playing a role he can do cooper could be the next Marvin Johnson goals come from the front two ??

Since Robinson wants the fullbacks to bomb forward I have never understood why he didn't play three at the back to allow this. As it is if either charges forward there is just an empty gap left behind.

Jerome and Morris are two absolute units up top for MK - the centre backs are going to have to be strong and Jerome’s experience will mean they’ll need to show maturity with it. Gorrin has to come back in at CDM so that he can get around them and provide some extra physicality.

A bitty and horrible 2-1 win to shake the monkey off in time for Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom