Home Match Day Thread +++ 20/08/2019 L1: OUFC vs Burton Albion+++

Need to improve on our goal a game average and we now have the tools for the job. 3 points a must tonight after the unlucky result on Saturday.

2-1 Yellows, Taylor & Henry.

So the implication from the Burton tweets is that they play nice football? I hope so - because if they do, we'll crush 'em. They won't be able to live with the new look yellows if they keep it on the ground.

It's the ugly clodhopping bruisers that play hoofball against us that still concern me slightly.....although less so now that Dickie is playing so well. And we've got Man Mountain Moore to bring in...….

Can see Woodburn getting off the mark tonight and also Mackie scoring if he starts. Feels like a huge amount of energy around the club, just hope it's not like recent big game let downs! But I'll stay cautiously optimistic with a 4-0 home win! Mackie, Dickie, Woodburn, Taylor!

Can see Woodburn getting off the mark tonight and also Mackie scoring if he starts. Feels like a huge amount of energy around the club, just hope it's not like recent big game let downs! But I'll stay cautiously optimistic with a 4-0 home win! Mackie, Dickie, Woodburn, Taylor!
Ok, Dickie, Woodburn, Taylor then Mackie coming on as a sub! And maybe Henry too! Sod it, 5 nil home win!!!

Currently in Spain on hols. Will I be able to watch on I follow if I register now?
Can't get to the Kassam Stadium tonight? Don't worry you can still watch Oxford United take on Burton Albion in Sky Bet League 1.

The whole game is available to watch LIVE on iFollow, complete with commentary from our friends at BBC Oxford.

For just £10 you get to see the whole game. Can United build on their good start to the season against Nigel Clough's Brewers?

Be part of it: Just CLICK HERE to join us for an evening of football LIVE from the Kassam Stadium.

Evening folks. What a long day it has been. I've not been this excited about a match since Swansea. Hope we don't have a collapse after that fantastic performance Saturday. But If the lads play like Saturday again we will win 3-0.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Evening all ... Going to be a tight game tonight, But 1-0 to the Yellows. With Mr MT on the scoreboard , in 65th minute. UTM...?

Back
Top Bottom