Home Match Day Thread +++ 20/08/2019 L1: OUFC vs Burton Albion+++

Eastwood
Cadden Dickie Mous Ruffels
Hanson Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Taylor Woodburn

Another lineup that I think could work really well.

Either way, we’re gonna smash em!

We lose tonight ....... forum in melt down ..... only pacified by 16 game unbeaten run ..... followed by Robbo out chants when it comes to an end. Or something like that.

Relying on this forum for updates etc - in Bibione, Italy at present.

Actually, we may well win tonight as the chap who has borrowed my ST has an excellent record when attending!
Where's Bibione, and how long are you there? I'm in Foligno, about 2 hours north east of Rome, and will be watching via iFollow.

Where's Bibione, and how long are you there? I'm in Foligno, about 2 hours north east of Rome, and will be watching via iFollow.

About 50 miles east of Venice. Made it a bit of a tour by driving here via Czech Republic, Hungary and Croatia among others. Been great apart from the mountain border crossing from Croatia into Slovenia ???.

About 50 miles east of Venice. Made it a bit of a tour by driving here via Czech Republic, Hungary and Croatia among others. Been great apart from the mountain border crossing from Croatia into Slovenia ???.
What an interesting trip! Hope that you get to keep up with what's going on during the game.

Oxford United 2 (Laura Brannagan & an og) Gone for a Burton 1 Att: 6097 and 207 Richard Burton fans. Boring game. Crappy ref. Knackered scoreboard. One of the floodlights won't be as bright as the others. Lightening will be the excuse. A love-crazed owl will fly into the directors' box, looking for a mate. It will catch hold of Tiger's bow-tie and sexual carnage will be had. A dog will run onto the pitch. Eastwood will slightly injure his index finger, trying to remove a reluctant bogie. Ben Sideburn and Rob Dickie will get into an argument when we are awarded a penalty late in the game. Whilst they are punching the hoo-hah out out each other, Henry will sneakily take the penalty and blast the ball into Blackbird Leys. Fossil will injure his coccyx in the pre-match kick-about. He will be ok for Bristol Rovers..........................late in the season. That just about does it for me. COYY

Gonna go 1-0 to us. Performance not as good as Blackpool but we'll win. Mackie to start a sequence of goalscoring.

We're crap on TV (ifollow counts FYI).

It'll be interesting to see who plays tonight - and if KR wants to keep Mackie fresh for some shithousing on Saturday. If a crowd can't be excited about a home game now, they never will be ;)

Currently in Spain on hols. Will I be able to watch on I follow if I register now?

Back
Top Bottom