Away Match Day Thread 20/02/2021 L1 Ipswich Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
ITS SATURDAY. Let's go get 3 more points. And as bonus, if Sunderland lose or even draw, we will be in the play-offs. Well for 3 days at least.

Well if even their own fans want them to lose this must be an excellent time to play them. Just need to start on the front foot score early and be three up at halftime and then shut up shop. Simples. 1-4 coyy!

I think there’ll be a backlash after Tuesdays shambolic display, 1-3 to the mighty U’s, Taylor 2 and Lee 1, COYY’s

Happy Saturday everyone!
I kind of want Winnall to start today. He's really starting to find his feet now and more game time can only be good for him. Then get Taylor on to terrorise in the second half.

I expect a draw, and a reaction from Ipswich. 1-1 with Shodipo coming away with yet another goal.
Expect a vote of confidence for Lambert after the game, with a warning that relegation will not be tolerated

Today’s Man in the Middle is Marc Edwards from Durham.Promoted to the EFL list in the summer of 2019.
Not been in charge of an Oxford Utd game before today.Edwards has refereed 14 EFL games this season issuing 52
yellow cards and no reds.

EksjaOjWkAYbmiu

Don’t have a good feeling about this one, so hope I’m wrong and we come away with 3 points.

If we can return to our performances last month we should do well, but coupled with last couple of league performances and Tuesday’s dismay performance is my reasoning for not feeling too hopeful today.

I hope Henry is on the bench and replaced with Forde, that’s if Long is in contention of playing I guess.

We should really win this, exactly the right time to be playing a team in crisis. Score quick and their a*ses will collapse.
Still don't think we know what our best midfield is, but as long as everyone plays to their strengths we should be fine.
3-1 to us.
COYY!

I think today is the day to start shodipo and barker out wide put lee in the #10 role and unleash winnall through the middle with that attack I would go for a 1-4 score but more expecting a 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom