• Draw

Votes: 38 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
So, lets forget Tuesday and concentrate on the league. Beat Ipswich, who are a bit wobbly at the moment, and win the game in hand (whatever that may be) and we're in the play-offs. I think that the players will be all-out to prove that they can play, and score goals. I forecast a win for th mighty Yellows.

Yadda yadda, Tuesday was a blip, we've won the last 10 at least morally and we have the best tactician in the league plus the best players. No way we can lose this with Henry back to form, Winnall starting up front, Kelly holding midfield and a fit Cam Bran back to his best. Plus the defence is bullet-proof and purrs like a well-oiled machine. Anyone who doesn't think we'll walk this isn't a true supporter.

Stevens
Forde Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Brannagan Lee
Barker Taylor Shodipo

I say get at them early on! With that 11, we have more than enough to put them away in the first hour. We have started slow in the last 3 games and we cannot keep chasing games, in a hope of getting a result. We need to be clinical in front of goal and we need to start with our best 11. No more passengers. This is the business end of the season!

Ipswich are there for the taking and with their best player out on Saturday, this really is a chance to make another statement!

If Henry starts, I’m convinced he’s shagging Robinson.

Last edited:
A draw, I think. We haven't been brilliant for the last few games, Ipswich won't want to lose - so it'll be cagey.

Saying that is a sure way of seeing a fast open game of football with lots of goals of course!

Can’t remember the last draw.
Was it ablackpool.
I’m sure we are due a 1-1 in a tight game. I was there last year for the 2-1 win. I’m absolutely amazed Lambert is still there. If they win I’m sure he will be signing an extension

Can’t remember the last draw.
Was it ablackpool.
I’m sure we are due a 1-1 in a tight game. I was there last year for the 2-1 win. I’m absolutely amazed Lambert is still there. If they win I’m sure he will be signing an extension
If he signs an extension, that will take him up to about 2050 :)

We will win 3-0 ...they are not on any form at all,,internal disputes with players/ manager ....we will get Lambert sacked

After Tuesday the team owes the fans one,get the usual team starting and we should be too strong for them,Taylor hopefully will get the rub of the green this time......0-2 onwards and upwards.....wembley???? dunno what you're on about?????

Tough game but one where if we can play well we can win. Problem is performances haven't been that great recently but we've managed to win. Hopefully we can beat a team that aren't in the bottom quarter of the league!

Stevens
Gorrin
Sykes Brannagan
Lee Taylor Barker

SUBS: Shodipo, Henry, Winnall, Kelly, Hanson, Grayson, Eastwood​

Disappointing 2-1 loss, everyone has hysterics, says Taylor is finished, etc etc, then we beat Pompey and everything is great

We actually have three full days rest ahead of this one.

Bin off the EFLT game and move on with our strongest XI and come back from it without a defeat. It's not often that I look beyond the upcoming game but take four points from the next two and we're in business. Take three and it's ok, take two and even that starts to build an unbeaten league run. One or no points and I think it may reveal we're not the finished article for this season. Taking points against the top sides is the way to move up the top half. It's time we start to do that.

Stevens
Kelly Gorrin Brannagan
Lee Winnall Barker

Subs: Eastwood, McNally, Sykes, Henry, Shodipo, Aygei, Taylor

Hall, Hanson & Grayson out of the squad after Tuesdays showing.

Long & McGuane back for Pompey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom