Home Match Day Thread +++ 20/01/2018 OUFC v Bury match thread +++

Parked behind the East Stand at Grenoble Road. Rain beating down. Chance to reflect on today’s game. Bury with new management (albeit for the rest of this season), known for geeing the team up. Maguire, rain and Ledson ‘virus’ imgoneitis. Feel nervous about this one. Pretty much how I feel about every Oxford game this season. A 1-1 is coming on. There I said it - hold on to your seats for a 4-0 barnstormer.

Afternoon folks. One match off in L1 already, Rochdale v Sarfend (waterlogged pitch).

But the main event of the day, despite the weather, is on! And it's going to be a goal festival today, 5-1 for the mighty Yellows.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Buckley Ricketts vs Phil Edwards. If IBR is as quick as he says then Edwards is going to be embarrassed today.

Afternoon all. The only prediction that I am making today is that we shall win this one. Be nice to get 7 but, a 1-0 will do me with a dodgey penalty or an own goal, even an offside one, any goal will do to keep the moral high in the squad.

Take the gamble and let Hemmings stay at Mansfield or get him back so that we have cover for Wes? Not sure what I’d do

Back
Top Bottom