EFL 2 Pompey players test positive

If the matches aren’t played, my understanding is that payments are due back to Sky which would affect all L1 clubs as we all share the TV money funding received from them with individual teams then getting extra ££s if their games are featured.

If the matches aren’t played, my understanding is that payments are due back to Sky which would affect all L1 clubs as we all share the TV money funding received from them with individual teams then getting extra ££s if their games are featured.

Curious...so in fact, FAAAAARRRRR from actually being the 'Salty Six' being bandied around on Spacebonk and other illustrious paragons of social media virtue....we are in fact amongst the martyrs willing to risk health in order to enable all Division 3 member clubs to earn a Sky TV handout...?

"
Each League One club reportedly receives £677,000 per season, regardless of what position they finish in.

The teams also receive a £645,000 ‘solidarity payment’ from the Premier League"

Looking at there forum it seems a number of there players joined in with the black lives matter protests in London and Portsmouth. Surely they aren't that stupid.

• React
Reactions: Ian
"
Each League One club reportedly receives £677,000 per season, regardless of what position they finish in.

The teams also receive a £645,000 ‘solidarity payment’ from the Premier League"
It goes to show how much clubs rely on this money

Are the players being told to, essentially quarentine?

It also says people and not players, maybe a coach?

Are non playing staff being tested?

I thought the plan was to only let the players see their wives/people they live with. Unfortunately I can see a few of them maybe not sticking to that and seeing people "outside" their circle.

Are the players being told to, essentially quarentine?

It also says people and not players, maybe a coach?

Are non playing staff being tested?

Yes.

Possibly.

I would assume yes if in contact/involved with the team, getting games on.

I thought the plan was to only let the players see their wives/people they live with. Unfortunately I can see a few of them maybe not sticking to that and seeing people "outside" their circle.
And wives/people they live with will also see or mix with other people!!

Back
Top Bottom