Home Match Day Thread +++ 2/10/18 OUFC v Luton Town +++

Apparently Luton have pre-sold 1100 tickets so far.
Expect them to field Lua Lua, ex-Newcastle and Brighton winger, just signed at the weekend.

Being a midweek EFL game, is it being streamed on Ifollow, I’m out of the country this week.
Thx

Me too...
Majorca for a few days...
I have ifollow for radio coverage, will I be able to get a live stream of the match tonight....?

I can't make tonight due to work, but my god we could use the 3 points!

COYY

I have not missed a home league match for 8 years, but cannot remember feeling so 'meh' about one before. And it's Luton too, which is awful really to be feeling like this. To quote the phrase "it is what it is". But I am mildly optimistic that we will see a reaction tonight and a decent performance and 3 welcome points. COYY.

I saw Karl Robinson speeding in his car earlier, I reckon he’s trying to get 3 points ?

when cautioned by the officer the officer pointed out the stats he was definitely 70 whilst the others were only 30

Realistically its a defeat isnt it? Nothings changed except were rushing a couple of players back from injury.

Still cant score. Still prone to gaffes at the back.

Quick sweepstake on how long Carruthers on pitch before injury strikes/re-appears?

Ps - not sure dropping all-ticket startus is wise, given the general mood around the place, particular if Luton go ahead.

Hop
Quick sweepstake on how long Carruthers on pitch before injury strikes/re-appears?

Ps - not sure dropping all-ticket startus is wise, given the general mood around the place, particular if Luton go ahead.
Hopefully the supporters will get behind the team until the end.
I reckon that generally we have good supporters.

Mitchell
Norman Dickie Nelson Garbutt
Baptiste Hanson
Whyte Brannagan Holmes
Henry

2-0, Henry x2. COYY

Don’t care how many or who scores as long as we win.
We haven’t dropped a single point in October yet and I predict this will continue.
COYY

This post is so positive we must win now.
Will have to follow proceedings via forum as just checked into Gatwick premiere Inn ready for flight tomorrow. Praying for a win of any description. COYY

Back
Top Bottom