Matches 1st ST Ballot

I haven’t heard anything, are they definitely sending messages telling people they didn’t get one?

No they haven't done in round one I haven't seen any message from the club suggesting they would for round 2.
From the article on the official website - "All fans who applied for tickets for these three games should receive an email in the next 24 hours, either with their e-ticket for the game or with a message thanking them for applying but telling them that they have been unsuccessful."

From the article on the official website - "All fans who applied for tickets for these three games should receive an email in the next 24 hours, either with their e-ticket for the game or with a message thanking them for applying but telling them that they have been unsuccessful."
I stand corrected. (y)

North stand boxing day :) ..... itll be only the 2nd time ive watched a game from there (the previous time was Roofe's destruction of Swansea in the facup under Mapp)

Im wondering if after yesterdays re-tiering of various areas has been a factor in ticket allocation for boxing day? (Im in tier 2 oxon).....after being lucky enough to watch the northampton game live, i wasnt expecting to get a boxing day ticket tbh. Not that im complaining

North stand boxing day :) ..... itll be only the 2nd time ive watched a game from there (the previous time was Roofe's destruction of Swansea in the facup under Mapp)

Im wondering if after yesterdays re-tiering of various areas has been a factor in ticket allocation for boxing day? (Im in tier 2 oxon).....after being lucky enough to watch the northampton game live, i wasnt expecting to get a boxing day ticket tbh. Not that im complaining
We got tickets after the tiers were announced so I don’t think they’ve checked, sadly in tier 3 so returned straight away.

So I was allocated one via my friend as I'm on his network, as I've been to Hull, Forest Green and Northampton, I have returned my ticket to the club, I feel that as ive been to 3 that a fellow fan who hasn't been yet should get the chance

Or your Mrs’s has put her foot down ;-)

East Stand for Boxing Day. First time in that stand for over 10 years. Surely the toilets can't be as bad as everyone makes out, can they?

East Stand for Boxing Day. First time in that stand for over 10 years. Surely the toilets can't be as bad as everyone makes out, can they?

If you've come from the North Stand I doubt they will be.

Still nothing from the club. I’m guessing the emails are going out to those who were successful and I’m expecting a dear John email any minute.

Back
Top Bottom