FA Cup 1st round draw

Any idea what the normal away ticket allocation is for both clubs, as I’ve tried looking and can’t any information.

If you would have told me in 2009 that we'd be playing Hayes and Yeading ten years later I would have driven straight off a bridge.

For that reason hopefully Poole do the business tonight
Im hoping Poole go through too... as I'll be in the south west when the first round is (scheduled to be) played - live TV ? super Sunday 8 game special selection excepted!), & Poole isnt too hard to go to

Happy days if its Poole...... 10 minute walk from the Holes Bay/Premier Inn on the front or similar from the Spew (New Inn).

Then an evening in the Old Town.

Just watch the Fuckup Fairy come & visit.................. :rolleyes:
That would do us too. Combine with a visit to see mother in Bournemouth and an evening on Poole harbour, bloody fantastic! (not mother, the harbour!)

ell
Any idea what the normal away ticket allocation is for both clubs, as I’ve tried looking and can’t any information.
Well Poole average around 400. So at that level there wouldn't be an away ticket allocation normally, I would think.
I would imagine that it will be a matter of how they can segregate supporters and how many tickets they want to give us. I would be surprised if we were given less than 1000 as they will want to get as much income as they can.

If you would have told me in 2009 that we'd be playing Hayes and Yeading ten years later I would have driven straight off a bridge.

For that reason hopefully Poole do the business tonight
Donnington? There have been one or two suicides there.

I went to Kettering in around '77.The dozy ref stopped the game 5 minutes early. In the replay, after we lost, I was near Pluggy, who lobbed a brick through one of their coaches. He got arrested. I went to Barking with my now-deceased Irish mate. He wasn't an Oxford fan, but he drove me there. I told him we'd win by a cricket score! Mouthy c*nt, me!

Sussex Ox. Re: Chi not being 'at the seaside' ....It is.

Lived there 46-65 ish - lovely place then. You could walk from my house to Fishborne/Del Quay in a couple of hours tops. If you were rich and could afford a bike The Witterings, Selsey, Bognor etc were all within an hours ride after school. Frequent busses too. As someone else said, if you live in Bicester, Chi is definitely 'by the sea'

Sadly, it has recently suffered from planning blight. Like Bicester it is now surrounded by huge and awful warehouses, superstores and light industrial units.

Bring it on! COYYs! ?

As for the worst? Tonbridge Angels and/or Lewes, or maybe Eastbourne, It seems we don't do well in the south east....?

And who would have thought that 10 years after losing home and away to Hayes and Yeading in the Conference, Chris Wilder would be managing in the Premier League , yesterday beating Arsenal 1-0 at home , and be in 9th place. (Ok it’s early days and they are four points from Europe and four from relegation).

Sussex Ox. Re: Chi not being 'at the seaside' ....It is.

Lived there 46-65 ish - lovely place then. You could walk from my house to Fishborne/Del Quay in a couple of hours tops. If you were rich and could afford a bike The Witterings, Selsey, Bognor etc were all within an hours ride after school. Frequent busses too. As someone else said, if you live in Bicester, Chi is definitely 'by the sea'

Sadly, it has recently suffered from planning blight. Like Bicester it is now surrounded by huge and awful warehouses, superstores and light industrial units.

Bring it on! COYYs! ?
Hahaha.
I know. It's a horrible place to try and get past these days. Too many roundabouts!

Poole will be an odd trip for you all if it's there.

They play inside the grounds of a school at a very odd little ground even for Southern League level, the roof of the clubhouse is very low as well, believe me i've hit my head in there.

One end is covered terracing and decent for making a bit of noise, the other end is open, god knows what they would do with a good crowd there, obviously with our 15 from City we didn't have the issue of being segreggated

Just to put that Chichester bye into perspective, I just saw an interview with their manager. That money will secure the club for 3-4 YEARS. It puts the stupid money paid to petulant, egotistical players at the top of the game into focus. :eek:

Too true.

If I've done my maths right, the amount of money that Chichester can secure their status with for 3-4 years is something that Alexis Sanchez will earn in approximately the next 12 hours...….

Back
Top Bottom