FA Cup 1st round draw- tomorrow night

It is when you use the word bint? What has her gender got to do with it?

Aye, you're right. Not the worst term you could use and it was meant in jest, but it's not necessary. Sorry.
(God she was laughably bad though!)

Aye, you're right. Not the worst term you could use and it was meant in jest, but it's not necessary. Sorry.
f*****g useless

What was it “and they will play Bolton” they were drawn home.

“Oh did you say 15”

Was hoping at that point they’d start again.

Didn't watch the draw but, by the sound of it and the outcome, the comedy value was much needed.

And there's a dozen of those in the first round, so I think you can guarantee the main games on the Beeb & BT Sport being picked from those
(with FC United vs. Doncaster being a cert, but City vs. Northampton being a possible).

But I think PRB was more meaning surely they'll find a way for all games to be televised in some fashion (even if it's behind a PPV wall). No sense in not doing that if no fans are able to attend any of the games anyway.
I did. Hope you’re well mr w.

f*****g useless

What was it “and they will play Bolton” they were drawn home.

“Oh did you say 15”

Was hoping at that point they’d start again.
She did struggle but the format didn't help. If you missed, it, all the balls home and away were drawn by the same person (Grant Holt) so you lost the natural home-away-home-away sequencing of balls being drawn. I would have thought two pairs of gloves would have removed any risk of cross-contamination via the balls (ooh er, missus), but there you go, I suppose it saved an appearance fee!

Banbury game is on BBC website and Iplayer on the Saturday also

also in a shock to us all FC United v Doncaster BBC 2

in total 16 Live cup games on various platforms over that weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the lockdown rules will class the fa cup as an elite sport event so that those ties involving non league sides can go ahead, rather than them being forced to cease playing and forfeiting the tie

In the current climate it would be nice if they flattened the reward structure. Whoever wins at Wembley is not going to need the cash as much as everyone who wins in the 1st round. Why not make it 30k (or whatever it works out as) per win across the whole competition? If the PL teams don’t like it then f**kem.

I hope the lockdown rules will class the fa cup as an elite sport event so that those ties involving non league sides can go ahead, rather than them being forced to cease playing and forfeiting the tie

Would they not just move the 1st round by a month and have the second round in midweek?

From the Beeb

"All 40 FA Cup round one ties, including those involving non-elite teams, will be played as planned from 6-9 November, despite England's new lockdown.

Elite sports can continue behind closed doors during the four-week lockdown from Thursday but rules on grassroots and amateur sport are to be finalised.

However, the government has confirmed that the 10 non-elite teams left in the FA Cup can play under elite protocols.

The BBC is showing 13 of the ties, with FC United of Manchester v Doncaster on BBC Two on Saturday (17:30 GMT).

There will be live streams of 12 further matches on BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website over the weekend.

All the matches will be played behind closed doors, with losing teams set to receive a share of prize money to lessen the financial impact of no fans attending."

Back
Top Bottom