EPL 1st PL title for bin dippers

Sarge

God like member
thats right , the bin dippers join Leicester and Blackburn as single time winners of the PL, after Citeh lost to Chelski last night- 13 previous first division title wins , count for nothing , as they were before ( Premier League) football began. apparently?

no congrats or well done from me, Ive not forgotten, or forgiven them bin dippers 'stealing' OUFC's shot at European club football in the late 80s :mad:

hope these (below) are generally available, and fast ....105585722_1484477758409936_614186987275203355_n.jpg

Head and shoulders above every other team this season, and only an exceptional Man City side stopped them last season.

Current PL champions, European championships and World club championships. I've no doubt that some will look back to the events of the 80's but it's hard to deny how good this current team is.

Head and shoulders above every other team this season, and only an exceptional Man City side stopped them last season.

Current PL champions, European championships and World club championships. I've no doubt that some will look back to the events of the 80's but it's hard to deny how good this current team is.

wont forget or forgive em me...... their class of 2020 following is just as irresponsible as their following in the 80s was, IMO, if the scenes outside the home of the bin dippers last night are any indication.... Stay away, stay safe, socially distance they were told, they took no f*****g notice as per usual

wont forget or forgive em me...... their class of 2020 following is just as irresponsible as their following in the 80s was, IMO, if the scenes outside the home of the bin dippers last night are any indication.... Stay away, stay safe, socially distance they were told, they took no f*****g notice as per usual
Do you think that some of our fans will not do the same when we get promoted?

Last edited:
I’m almost certain every pundit/ commentator on bt last night were Liverpool fans it was all they talked about nothing about chelski or citeh just the Liverpool love fest ?

I’m almost certain every pundit/ commentator on bt last night were Liverpool fans it was all they talked about nothing about chelski or citeh just the Liverpool love fest ?
Not surprising since Liverpool ran away with it. Chelsea were also rans

Do you think that some of our fans will not do the same when we get promoted?

For years we've been trying to get @Sarge to stop holding a grudge against Preston for their 1964 offside FA Cup goals. You can't just jump past that to the 1980s. One step at a time please!

Last edited:
Well they had just won the PL for the first time.
Yea Liverpool just won the league but if it was my team on the tele and all I kept hearing about is Liverpool I would be pretty pissed and also everyone knows the only reason the league wasn’t void was so Liverpool could finally win a premier league title

Back
Top Bottom