1Oth of Jan Oxvox meet' agenda?

Knobby defensive , sarcastic and witty surely ? can tell why ur mates. Does it matter Sean? What baring does the agenda of the meeting have. Doubt any of u will go anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Knobby defensive , sarcastic and witty surely ? can tell why ur mates. Does it matter Sean? What baring does the agenda of the meeting have. Doubt any of u will go anyway

Well the agenda sort of sets out the meeting, and could possible say whether Darryl would be in attendance etc, so I'd say it's pretty relevant. Like I say, doesn't have to be a big issue, but just wondered if one had been sent as Jem said one would be sent this week.

Oh, and I was thinking of going and even more so if Darryl went.

And still response from OxVox to my questions on their own thread. Poor show guys.

Q 1 - Maybe

Q 2 - No

You only asked on Friday, and it's currently Sunday morning. Sorry we can't be more efficient.

Q 1 - Maybe

Q 2 - No

You only asked on Friday, and it's currently Sunday morning. Sorry we can't be more efficient.

Thanks Colin, but are you telling me that no one from OxVox has been on here for 48hrs+

Thanks Colin, but are you telling me that no one from OxVox has been on here for 48hrs+

How should I know, I'm not their keeper.

But this is why some of us are reluctant to post on here, immediately after giving you an answer you ask another question. It feels as if all you (and certain others) are trying to do is catch us out.

I'm not getting involved in a long running "discussion" as I've answered your question, so that's it from me.

Im going :p

Still at least those apologies will be coming ur way soon, Colin. The admittance u weren’t committing a dereliction of duty by not looking at other sites, that u weren’t white washing the situation to make the Kassam look the best option, that the roles of the supporters trust were not being neglected when the answer was plain to see

How should I know, I'm not their keeper.

But this is why some of us are reluctant to post on here, immediately after giving you an answer you ask another question. It feels as if all you (and certain others) are trying to do is catch us out.

I'm not getting involved in a long running "discussion" as I've answered your question, so that's it from me.

f**k me Colin, calm down, not trying to catch you or any of you out. Talk about being pretentious/paranoid.

f**k me, all I wanted to know was if an agenda had been sent and whether Darryl was going.

f**k me Colin, calm down, not trying to catch you or any of you out. Talk about being pretentious/paranoid.

f**k me, all I wanted to know was if an agenda had been sent and whether Darryl was going.

And I gave you the answer Sean.

You then asked another (leading) question regarding whether OxVox committee members had been on this site in the last 48 hours.

And I gave you the answer Sean.

You then asked another (leading) question regarding whether OxVox committee members had been on this site in the last 48 hours.

And I thanked you for the answers, but then you followed it up by being sarcastic by higlighting that it had only been 48hrs since I initially asked my questions, to which I merely responded by insinuating whether you were being serious that no OxVox committee members had been on the forum during that timeframe.

I guess it hit a small nerve, but I don't really care anymore as my initial questions have now been answered which is ultimately what I wanted to know.

In addition to the above, and you may probably be saddened to hear, but I personally don't care too much for OxVox or the committee etc, even though at times I appreciate the work they do (I should know as I've been there), as my real concern is the club, so please forgive me if I like to know what's going on sometimes by asking questions of a body that is supposed to be representing the fans.

And I thanked you for the answers, but then you followed it up by being sarcastic by higlighting that it had only been 48hrs since I initially asked my questions, to which I merely responded by insinuating whether you were being serious that no OxVox committee members had been on the forum during that timeframe.

I guess it hit a small nerve, but I don't really care anymore as my initial questions have now been answered which is ultimately what I wanted to know.

In addition to the above, and you may probably be saddened to hear, but I personally don't care too much for OxVox or the committee etc, even though at times I appreciate the work they do (I should know as I've been there), as my real concern is the club, so please forgive me if I like to know what's going on sometimes by asking questions of a body that is supposed to be representing the fans.

See you next week. Should be interesting.......................

See you next week. Should be interesting.......................

And what's that supposed to mean?

Edit; sorry, I've just realised I've asked another question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom