Away Match Day Thread +++ 19:10/19 L1 Rotherham United v OUFC +++

Millers fans who spoke to us after the game said we were the best team they’d played so far, chest out “thanks, it was a good game “ modest reply ,truthfully we should have stuffed you four nil.

That was a hell of a win. I could weep at finally having a proper poacher / goalscorer like Taylor. He barely touched the ball meaningfully before he headed in the second, and there’s something satisfying about that. There are a number of good and important players, but I love knowing that now there’s an out and out striker who is going to have the ability to pounce at any moment, and that whether they’re playing well or whether they’re virtually anonymous for most of the game, that threat is always there regardless. He could do nothing for 92 minutes but you’d still feel he was only one run or one decent cross away
Totally agree. He could be the final piece in the jigsaw. An out and out goalscorer ( who also works very hard for the team)
Really hope we sign him in January permanently

Last edited:
Very satisfying day out. Local radio very positive about the Yellows. Particularly nice when walking back to the car park over the railway bridge and a huge millers supporter leant down and said to me. "Well played - good team, best of luck for the rest of the season"

COYYs!

A statement win at the ground of one of the real contenders for promotion. Rotherham tried to press, they tried to intimidate, they were quick, they were strong but we saw them off. Best performance of the season.

Have to single out Mous and Gorrin. Tough, composed, skilful. Mous is a real leader.

Great stadium, proper club Rotherham. Ref borderline bent.

Highly satisfying.

A statement win at the ground of one of the real contenders for promotion. Rotherham tried to press, they tried to intimidate, they were quick, they were strong but we saw them off. Best performance of the season.

Have to single out Mous and Gorrin. Tough, composed, skilful. Mous is a real leader.

Great stadium, proper club Rotherham. Ref borderline bent.

Highly satisfying.
That’s as perfect a summing I’ve seen in a while.

Still along way to go, but promising signs.

Let’s enjoy whilst we can though.

Though when people say “if we continue on our current form”. Well obviously our last six or seven games is pretty much perfect.

Not that I’m complaining and loving this run.

Great that we’re scoring so much. Eastwood is undermining it though again. Need him to find some form cos Stevens wouldn’t make less errors overall. Hope we grab a second late on

Stevens made 2 against Wimbledon U23s.

EHREfQcWoAErZSm

Last edited:
Great passionate interview with KR.
Really wants 10k for Rochdale.

Is he serious ?

Rochdale will bring their usual 250.
6,400 home fans against Doncaster.

Does anyone seriously think an extra 3,300+ extra fans will turn up for ROCHDALE ?

To put it into context,the last time we played the scum,the home fans attendance was 9,342.
Coventry this season less than 6,500 home fans.
Have we ever had 9,750 home fans for a Football league game at the Breeze block ?

Sorry, but the gate wont be 8k.

Back
Top Bottom