Away Match Day Thread +++ 19:10/19 L1 Rotherham United v OUFC +++

Don't fancy us to get a result here with so many important players out. Best striker, best defender and arguably most important midfielder. They're also on a decent run, having emphatically ended Cov's unbeaten start a couple of weeks ago and won at Blackpool last time out. 3-1 Rotherham. By no means a bad result, mind - they'll be there or thereabouts come May.

Brannigan is out?!

Would take a draw now. Rotherham are a good side and will reach the playoffs minimum.
No Dickie will be a huge blow.
1-1 Henry another pen.

Tough old game tomorrow. Happy with a point. Win and I can really see the momentum building till Christmas.

Eastwood
Cadden Moore Mous Ruffels
Henry Brannagan Baptiste
Sykes Mackie Fosu​

It looks like we’ll be missing a few key players, so a draw would be a good result.

Still a strong lineup though, so hopefully we can steal the points.

COYY

I heard that they are a decent side so this one won’t be easy.
We do have an abundance of players though who are prepared to go to the limit for each other and if you have that, then anything is achievable. 1-2 Yellows.

PLAYED FOR BOTH : includes Chris Maguire, Phil Gilchrist, Joe Skarz, Ryan Taylor, Anthony Forde,
Brian Wilsterman, Danny Hylton, Paul McLaren and Luke Foster.

CaIbSvMWAAAXzGv

• React
Reactions: MJB
That’s why I specified ‘most important’ rather than ‘best’. Gorrin allows CB to flourish and makes us more defensively solid.

My tongue was in cheek but I’d still argue that our ‘most important’ midfielder is the one who collects the ball from deep and builds the play, is usually one of if not the best player on the pitch and scores the most goals from open play...

Back
Top Bottom