Away Match Day Thread +++ 19:10/19 L1 Rotherham United v OUFC +++

PottersRightBoot

Rose tinted prediction but 3-2 win (Mackie hat trick.) Think it will be a thriller. Looking forward to gsme, the New York Stadium is a fine ground.

hope i’m wrong (which i usually am when coming to predictions) but think we may struggle with this one.
the Dickster suspended, Taylor and Gorrin possibly missing so will be a good test for us.
on the upside i’m out so can’t listen in and have a good record when i miss games, so who knows

This is a proper test of our credentials. Away from home against a side who have genuine promotion ambitions.

1:1 - Henry

I'll go for a solid 2-0 win. Despite some potential key absentees, the attitude and work rate have been superb of late and I expect that to continue.

I going for a 0-3 with Fosu , Agyei , Brannagan I won’t be listening all attending tomorrow so that’s usually a good omen ?

I predicted 1:1 last time ...a late equaliser, and glad to say was totally wrong,
so, this time 1:1 with a last gasp equaliser from More.

I think we'll line up like....

Eastwood
Cadden
Moore
Mous
Ruffels

Brannagan
Baptiste
Henry

Sykes
Mackie
Fosu

2-2 Draw

Rotherham are decent so this will be no easy matchup. I’m not allowed to make predictions as whatever I predict - we lose.

Easty

Cadden - Moore - Mous - Ruffels

Baptiste - Gorrin - CamBran

Henry - Mackie - Fosu

Got a feeling either Taylor or Gorrin will make it despite the mid-week article.

I think this will be another game in the Doncaster mode, good footballing sides playing proper and entertaining. Not one the 'Loungers could get to so it will be iFollow and Radox.
No reason why we shouldn't win this.
Scott Oldham is the official in charge. Was in charge for us twice last season, Coventry away (0-1) and Sunderland at home (1-1) 10 yellows in total handed out! 4th Official is Helen Byrne, I wonder how KR will handle that!

Don't fancy us to get a result here with so many important players out. Best striker, best defender and arguably most important midfielder. They're also on a decent run, having emphatically ended Cov's unbeaten start a couple of weeks ago and won at Blackpool last time out. 3-1 Rotherham. By no means a bad result, mind - they'll be there or thereabouts come May.

Back
Top Bottom