Home Match Day Thread 19/09/20 L1 - OUFC v Sunderland

Couldn't watch the game this afternoon. I tried redeeming the code season tickets holders get, as per their instructions, redeemed, but was told I hadn't chosen a payment method, even though total owing showed zero.
Then followed their youtube video, to get to the fixture list, but no "watch on ifollow" icon.
Any help appreciated, a contact number for ifollow? I have tried the email, but have got no reply afternoon, which is shoddy.
I simply want to register the fact that the code hasn't been used at this stage.
Tbh you're better off not being able to watch it

None of the big players turned up at all. Neither did anyone else.

Highly disappointing. But there's a very long way to go. Let's judge when we get a team much closer to fully fit.

Henry is so, so poor!! Showing his age now I’m afraid.

I don’t think age is the issue with Henry. He was starting to jade ahead of lockdown and was never at 100% during the playoffs.

I think it’s a temporary thing which we have to be honest about. A spell on the bench is needed.

Its a long way to go yet.......................
Agreed - but we are commenting on what *is* obvious to all of us watching now. And that certainly deserves criticism. We do have some decent players - but it doesn't really look like it, watching this.

What a P**s poor performance. Cant even string a few passes together. We look like relegation fodder on that performance.

Back
Top Bottom