Home Match Day Thread 19/09/20 L1 - OUFC v Sunderland

This injury malarkey every season is becoming a bloody nuisance especially this early into our season and unless things improve and players are back pronto it could define our season
It see
This injury malarkey every season is becoming a bloody nuisance especially this early into our season and unless things improve and players are back pronto it could define our season
It happens all too often every season, is it how they train?

Hope we win,not confident of a positive result due to the injury list

Still trying to sort out my ifollow code. Hope this is not going to be a continual pain in the @rse. COYY

Very frustrated with the team selection again. I think Osei Yaw and Agyei could make an early impact with their pace. Can already see them being brought on with 20 mins to go when we’re chasing the game. Robbo wants pace and he’s picked a team with not one player who has any. Joke

Diamonds are forever?

Anyway hoping for a few things.

1) a win
2) a good performance
3) Bazzer to restrict his postings during the game
4) Kip not popping up because things aren't going our way

Very frustrated with the team selection again. I think Osei Yaw and Agyei could make an early impact with their pace. Can already see them being brought on with 20 mins to go when we’re chasing the game. Robbo wants pace and he’s picked a team with not one player who has any. Joke
You might want to check the team again.

Henry behind the front two could be interesting 2-1 today with that formation

Eastwood’s 200th game today. Must say he’s had a good start to the season despite my reservations after the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom