EFL 19/05/2021 Lincoln City vs Sunderland match build up

Sunderland sell out 10,000 tickets for the return leg.
Hopefully 10,000 Mackems pleading for a new manager, claiming the players aren’t fit to wear the shirt and that they‘re too good for this league. In other words, the usual crap after another defeat.

Last edited:
Hopefully 10,000 Mackems pleading for a new manager, claiming the players aren’t fit to wear the shirt and that they‘re too good for this league. In other words, the usual crap after another defeat.
You forgot something…..Oi Netflix we want to do a season 3

Of their forum

Anyway, let's hope the next manager does what LJ lied about, and brings some youngsters through.

Lincoln did a great job this evening. Rode their luck a bit but with the crowd behind them every step. They'll lose to Blackpool but fair play to them and Mapp for putting on a good show for the TV.

And another of their forum.

All Johnson’s are wankers

And their was I thinking they were worshipping their messiah Lee Johnson

Also of their forum and a classic.

I don't blame the players at all...we have enough talent to walk this league..

It’s the new owner who I feel sorry for how is he going to spend all those millions of mummy’s money when they’re a basket case club in league one they will have serious competition for the best players with Sheffield Wednesday now in the league

At the half way point of the season Lincoln were top with 14 more points than us and +10 better on GD. They finished only 3 points and 1 place above above us with a worse GD. If that had been us, the same posters would be calling Robinson and Oxford bottlers!!!

At the half way point of the season Lincoln were top with 14 more points than us and +10 better on GD. They finished only 3 points and 1 place above above us with a worse GD. If that had been us, the same posters would be calling Robinson and Oxford bottlers!!!
So do you not think Lincoln bottled it I know they’ve had a lot of injuries they’ve been in the top 6 most of the season I believe they were top 2 quite a lot this season and then drifted away

This is a classic of their forum.

It wasn’t cramp Appleton you tit, it was time wasting.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s the new owner who I feel sorry for how is he going to spend all those millions of mummy’s money when they’re a basket case club in league one they will have serious competition for the best players with Sheffield Wednesday now in the league

Assuming Sheff Wed actually get some money as they didn't pay March of April's wages*.

*They may have since paid them but don't know either way.

Back
Top Bottom