Away Match Build Up 19/02/2022 L1: Charlton Athletic v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWR have emailed regarding possible disruptions to services tomorrow, while they clear trees and repair damages to railway infrastructure.

Hopefully we wake up to some services to London!

• React
Reactions: MJB
GWR have emailed regarding possible disruptions to services tomorrow, while they clear trees and repair damages to railway infrastructure.

Same with Chiltern into Marylebone; no trains tonight and possible disruption tomorrow as the clear up continues. Fingers crossed they work through the night; anyone know of any car parking at Charlton?

there is the bus service to Victoria ... underground - if running - from baker street?

Not sure how reliable. Post on Facebook claiming tomorrow's game could be off due to unsafe stand at the valley.

Train lines into Paddington blocked near Reading apparently.

Not sure how reliable. Post on Facebook claiming tomorrow's game could be off due to unsafe stand at the valley.

c6117fbf6cb7b5cf29b7e6322c77406c.jpg

A dramatic statement I’d say with little evidence to back it up!

It all depends what we all wake up to in the morning I guess. I wouldn't be surprised to see it called off to be honest.

Nothing on GWR until 10am tomorrow.. lines heavily blocked across the network.

Big work going on overnight to get teams and sets in place as well as lines being cleared…

Anybody driving got two spare seats... for fuel costs obviously? 🤦🏼‍♂️
As a 'just in case the trains aren't running'... 😓😓😓

Given Charlton’s shortage of strikers, I’ve changed my prediction to a 2-1 win.

COYY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom