Away Match Day Thread +++ 19/02/2019 Accrington v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

Watching on ifollow, the marking from crosses has been non existent! 3 free headers, scored 1, missed one, hit the post with the third.

Attacking wise, no idea. On one occasion we had 6 pushing forward with acres of space, but not one was stood in the box! As such we gave up and hit it from 30 yards.

Robinson blamed the wingers on Saturday for not crossing it early enough, but there's only ever 1 man stood in the box. By the time the others arrives it's too late.

We just haven’t looked like scoring
What does KR get the players to practice in the week?? It can’t be defending, it can’t be shooting, it can’t be heading

The thing really worries me we will be relegated most of the team will be gone not just the loanees we will struggle to sugn players that may get us back to L1 so we could be out of the league in a couple of years

Watching on ifollow, the marking from crosses has been non existent! 3 free headers, scored 1, missed one, hit the post with the third.

Attacking wise, no idea. On one occasion we had 6 pushing forward with acres of space, but not one was stood in the box! As such we gave up and hit it from 30 yards.

Robinson blamed the wingers on Saturday for not crossing it early enough, but there's only ever 1 man stood in the box. By the time the others arrives it's too late.
really depressing

We're going to the down to the Conference now too, if you believe Rad Oxs resident whackos

Basics, basics, basics - League 2 here we come. KR? The little Thai s**t has no clue, no money & no real concern for our once proud club & we MUST get him out!!

We're going to the down to the Conference now too, if you believe Rad Oxs resident whackos

Most of the people who phone Radio Ox haven't seen a game in years, probably quote on stories on the OM website as well.

I'd LOVE to see him come on and score a brace but from KR's feedback he's not ready - but he could make his name tonight. COYY
For the duration of a Game, I'm 100% behind the team... I'll grasp any straw of potential hope that the U's will go on to win.... cm.on Oxford this is still winnable

OI ROBBO 4-4-2 try Sinclair and Mackie then Smith with Sinclair got f**k all to lose

Back
Top Bottom