Away Match Day Thread +++ 19/02/2019 Accrington v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

This has 2-0 to Accrington written all over it.

We always always struggle against so-called ‘beatable’ teams. The football club is in disarray and the performance I witnessed on Saturday illustrated so much that’s wrong. We cannot win away and on top of that it’s Accrington: by law we’re not allowed to beat them.

Sorry. Pray I’m wrong.

This has 2-0 to Accrington written all over it.

We always always struggle against so-called ‘beatable’ teams. The football club is in disarray and the performance I witnessed on Saturday illustrated so much that’s wrong. We cannot win away and on top of that it’s Accrington: by law we’re not allowed to beat them.

Sorry. Pray I’m wrong.
I don't think we had lost lost to them before last season. I wonder what happened last season.

Unfortunately, I think we will lose tonight. I can't believe that all the kerfuffle around the club won't unsettle the players, and I thought they were pretty lacklustre on Saturday.

1-0 Accrington, with their goal being form a horrible defensive mistake. We will claim we should have had a penalty :(

I really, really hope I am wrong.
Guarantee KR will blame the fans the players the ref the dog that ran on the pitch and the ball boy for falling over

We seem to always win the game after everyone finds out about winding up order. 2-1 Oxford
Browne Sinclair

A dire nil nil draw, the worst game ever but one which is memorable for being the start of a beautiful romance between Dickie and Kee which will talked about centuries later, when the only thing people still remember about the game of football is the Accrington Stanley- who are they advert.

Overdue so 2-0 up at HT and a nervous last 15 mins - 2-1 (Browne, Mackie and Kee) 2512

So here we go. Too close to Bury for comfort, brings back nightmares. At least no snow this time! Surely we can beat these tonight to beat the duck.

Attacking team selection tonight, can’t be worse than Saturday that’s for sure.

Attacking line up then

Brann Sykes and Samir midfield

Browne and Graham each side of Mackie up front

Jonte on the bench

Sh#t or bust tonight then!

Back
Top Bottom