Away Match Day Thread +++ 19/02/2019 Accrington v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

According to Sky stats both teams had 12 shots with Accy having 7 on target with us having 4, so not the dominance Robinson makes out!

4 players out on Saturday - Mackie, Browne, Whyte and someone else.

KR is remarkably calm. Thought we'd get squeaky KR tonight.

Cameron Brannagan kindly signed my boy's shirt. I said keep going Cameron, he said two game ban for me now, but thanks. Hmm.

Why bother going on about KR going - simply ain't gonna happen - firstly as our chairman clearly knows f a about the game and secondly as he can't even pay Firoka and HMRC how is he gonna pay KR et al off and bring somebody else in

Phew. Robinson quite aggressive in that post match interview. ‘When things turn I’ll remember the people who have been spinning things on social media..’ hmmm..

What excuses from KR this week? I’m unable to listen live due to being in the wrong universe or something.

Why bother going on about KR going - simply ain't gonna happen - firstly as our chairman clearly knows f a about the game and secondly as he can't even pay Firoka and HMRC how is he gonna pay KR et al off and bring somebody else in

Agree with you, but we can only hope as that’s all we’ve got.

Not sure about spinning things on social media, I wish I could spin the f*cking league table. I would say Robinson out, but Tiger is too skint and clueless to sack him. What a total mess.

Back
Top Bottom