Away Match Build Up 18/9/21 L1: Cheltenham Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hewet Arms isn't in Hewlett Road, it's in Harp Hill' opposite Hewlett Road.

He might not be the best in training I dunno but if he puts the ball in the net on a Saturday/Tuesday and we get 3 points does it really matter how he trains I don’t think it does but I’m not KR and unfortunately for agyei KR is the man that decides if he plays or not
Denis Smith often said that if he picked the team based on training Joey wouldn't have even made the bench.

The referee is Paul Howard.
Seems to have progressed up from non-league in 2019.
He has officiated two of our games last season. Wigan (A) won 2-1 and Crewe (A) won 6-0.

Cheltenham shouldn't be taken lightly, they've pulled some very good results since they've come up, dont know much about their style of play? But if they play football the right way it should suit us an attacking team.

Still think we will win or should I say we definitely need a win. Lose and there will be some pressure on KR. Come on we've got the players and it's time to jell.Going for 3-1

This will be my first visit to Cheltenham. Where is the best place to park? I can see this as our first away win... 2-1 to the Mighty Yellows.

This will be my first visit to Cheltenham. Where is the best place to park? I can see this as our first away win... 2-1 to the Mighty Yellows.
The NCP near the Brewery Quarter is only a short walk away. You can pre-book online. Parking in side streets near the ground is very hit-and-miss. Cheltenham traffic wardens are unforgiving.

Well I bought my first Oxford shirt (the 3rd kit) in over 15 years which came today so I decided to get a ticket at the last minute for tomorrow’s game.
Always enjoy Cheltenham away apart from their stewards!
Surely after all these years they can’t still be jobsworths?

As for the score…I think we will get a 3-1 win.

I like Karlster but he sure does like hedging his bets! His bet for tomorrow is they (Cheltenham) are are newly promoted side who are on a crest of a wave ffs. Just a week ago it was the wombles who have been in the same league as us for the last several years or so and Robbo stated afterwards that it was their new ground that was there secret weaponette lol. Remember folks the press want killer quotes each week and our super Karl will always oblige. He is a good geezer and he has an encyclopaedia of quotes and terminology that will ensure it covers like a bloody good emulsion. So let's hope we play as we know we can and by 4.55 the three points will be safely in the bag. Worry about the opposition and we'll be hanging on by 4.50. This remember is Cheltenham Town...not Sheffield Tuesday!

COYY'S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom